Park Sun-young "99 pyeong villa 15 pyeong partment, I lived evenly" ('Save Me Homes')

Actor Park Sun-young goes on a happy home search to live with 3 The Cost.In the recent MBC entertainment Where is My Home recording, The Client, who is looking for a house to live with 3 The Cost, appeared Family.The Client Family, which has been living with grandparents since this year, is said to have decided to move into a spacious house.The area wanted Seoul, Goyang City, Paju City, and Namyangju city with good accessibility, and wanted a large hospital within 30 minutes of the vehicle.I hope to have a single-family house with a room on the first floor for my grandparents, but if the house is wide, other types of residential space are okay.I hoped for four rooms with good infrastructure - two toilets, but if I had three rooms, I wanted plus space, including double floors. The budget said that the sale price was up to 1 billion won.Park Sun-young is on the hunt for sale on Duck Team.Park Sun-young said, I am a Homes listener, and said, Today I will shoot a shot in the Client mind.She reveals her Interiors are likable, and she draws Eye-catching by saying she likes marble Interiors who feel rich like Yang Se-chan.My father has been in business since I was a child, he said. I have lived all the way from 99 pyeong villa to 15 pyeong apart.Park Sun-young headed to Namyangju city with Park Young-jin.Park Sun-young, who arrived in Namyangju, said, Latte is a word. When Namyangju is a sea resort and a ski resort in Chunmasan, it comes to mind.All of the studios co-ordinators who watched this responded, I do not know because I can not remember, but Seo Kyung-seok understood and reacted and caused laughter.The place where the two people visited is a new multi-family house in Byeonnae-dong, which is owned by the foot of Bulam Mountain.The two moved the long corridor leading to the living room to the Storm Dribbling and the Marseille Turn, the main character of Park Sun-young, and focused attention.He was said to have cheered for victory in the appearance of a large living room with a large room and a balcony with a warehouse, and the luxury kitchen was decorated with storage rooms everywhere.Park Young-jin, who was sucking into a large fan tree, said that the contest failed in the sudden action of Park Sun-young.Park Young-jin said, My sister, I am too strong.Park Young-jin says that there are five rooms in each room, and then starts singing different songs.However, despite Park Young-jins enthusiasm, Park Sun-young did not notice at all, causing laughter. Park Young-jin said, I will call until I understand the song.The only thing that I do not get out of the Masked Wang is the Confessions, which made everyone laugh.The search for a happy home for the three families will be unveiled at Where is My Home at 10:30 pm tomorrow (20th).MBC

Actor Park Sun-young goes on a happy home search to live with 3 The Cost.

In the recent MBC entertainment 'Where is My Home' recording, The Client, who is looking for a house to live with 3 The Cost, appeared Family. The Client Family, which has been living with grandparents since this year, is said to have decided to move into a spacious house. The area wanted Seoul, Goyang City, Paju City, and namyangju city with good accessibility, and wanted a large hospital within 30 minutes of the vehicle.

I hope to have a single-Family house with a room on the first floor for my grandparents, but if the house is wide, other types of residential space are okay. I hoped for four rooms with good infrastructure - two toilets, but if I had three rooms, I wanted plus space, including double floors. The budget said that the sale price was up to 1 billion won.

Park Sun-young is on the hunt for sale on Duck Team. Park Sun-young said, "I am a Homes listener," and said, "Today I will shoot a shot in The Client mind." She reveals her Interiors are likable, and she draws Eye-catching by saying she likes marble Interiors who feel rich like Yang Se-chan. "My father has been in business since I was a child," he said. "I have lived all the way from 99 pyeong villa to 15 pyeong apart."

Park Sun-young headed to namyangju city with Park Young-jin. Park Sun-young, who arrived in Namyangju, said, "Latte is a word. When Namyangju is a sea resort and a ski resort in Chunmasan, it comes to mind." All of the studio's co-ordinators who watched this responded, "I do not know because I can not remember," but Seo Kyung-seok understood and reacted and caused laughter.

The place where the two people visited is a new multi-Family house in Byeonnae-dong, which is owned by the foot of Bulam Mountain. The two moved the long corridor leading to the living room to the "Storm Dribbling" and the "Marseille Turn", the main character of Park Sun-young, and focused attention.

He was said to have cheered for victory in the appearance of a large living room with a large room and a balcony with a warehouse, and the luxury kitchen was decorated with storage rooms everywhere. Park Young-jin, who was sucking into a large fan tree, said that the contest failed in the sudden action of Park Sun-young. Park Young-jin said, "My sister, I am too strong."

Park Young-jin says that there are five rooms in each room, and then starts singing different songs. However, despite Park Young-jin's enthusiasm, Park Sun-young did not notice at all, causing laughter. Park Young-jin said, "I will call until I understand the song. The only thing that I do not get out of the 'Masked Wang' is the Confessions, which made everyone laugh.

The search for a happy home for the three families will be unveiled at Where is My Home at 10:30 pm tomorrow (20th).

MBC