Park Myeong-su "Two comedians who have spent 3 million won on my money, eat well and live well" (Radio show)

Park Myeong-su reveals thoughts on money relationship between FriendsKBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su Radio show broadcast on March 17th revealed DJ Park Myeong-su who listens to the listeners troubles.One listener said, I borrowed 5 million won from my close friend about three years ago and I have not yet paid it back.I do not think I can repay half of it, but it is only three years, but I am sorry to contact you. I would like you to wait for the rest. Park Myeong-su said, You dont ask me to call you. You have to call. Thats polite.I am over 50 years old, but when I was a comedian, I did not contact two seniors who borrowed 3 million won of my money.I asked my best friend, and he said he borrowed 3 million won and wouldnt talk. Whats that, if he cant pay it back? Sorry.Then the relationship will improve. If you do not contact me, I know that the relationship has been cut off. Park Myeong-su then said: You shouldnt: You must contact and pay some and a little bit of it, how good it would feel to pay it back.Friend, who is really relaxed, can say that he has received it and just write it. He can get more and more powerful, saying he did not know he would contact him.Of course, you have to contact me whether you borrow 500,000 won or 1 million won. My brother who has lost 3 million won is good and good.

Park Myeong-su reveals thoughts on money relationship between Friends

KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su Radio show' broadcast on March 17th revealed DJ Park Myeong-su who listens to the listeners' troubles.

One listener said, "I borrowed 5 million won from my close Friend about three years ago and I have not yet paid it back. I do not think I can repay half of it, but it is only three years, but I am sorry to contact you. I would like you to wait for the rest. "

Park Myeong-su said, "You don't ask me to call you. You have to call. That's polite. I am over 50 years old, but when I was a comedian, I did not contact two seniors who borrowed 3 million won of my money. I asked my best Friend, and he said he borrowed 3 million won and wouldn't talk. What's that, if he can't pay it back? Sorry. Then the relationship will improve. If you do not contact me, I know that the relationship has been cut off. "

Park Myeong-su then said: "You shouldn't: You must contact and pay some and a little bit of it, how good it would feel to pay it back. Friend, who is really relaxed, can say that he has received it and just write it. He can get more and more powerful, saying he did not know he would contact him. Of course, you have to contact me whether you borrow 500,000 won or 1 million won. My brother who has lost 3 million won is good and good. "