Park Myeong-su "Symptoms are a little bit over-expressed, and Corona 19 is confirmed" (Radio show)

Park Myeong-su told her about her health at the time of Coronas 19 confirmation.I talked to a big data expert at the Search N Chart corner of KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su Radio show broadcast on March 11th.On this day, Healthy BEST5, which increases immunity, was mentioned as the first keyword.I do not have a good Boni immunity if I have a good corona 19, said Park Myeong-su, who was recently infected with Corona 19 (a new corona virus infection). I had a little symptom, but I had a day and it came to me.When I feel a little bit, I protect my body and do not take a rest, but I came to the moment. When meat (such as beef and lamb and pork) was mentioned in third place, Park Myeong-su said, Theres meat that fits well for each person.So, Jeon Min-ki said, I think beef fits well, but I can not eat Zazu. Park Myeong-su laughed, saying, I am a good fish.But there is no one to buy it, not the age to eat it, but the person to buy it, he joked.I bought beef when I was having a dinner before, but I did not eat it, Park Myeong-su said.Its because the staff ate so much, he said nervously.Park Myeong-su, who recently has been eating food, said about the famous Hyo-yup, Does it usually cost 1 million won if your family goes? No matter how good you eat meat?Hyun Joo-yup said that if the family goes, the basic 1 million won comes out.It was hard to eat, but I have the pleasure of eating delicious things, he said.On the other hand, the 5th eel, the 4th place Samgyetang, the 3rd place meat, the 2nd place side dish, and the first place vegetables and salads.

Park Myeong-su told her about her health at the time of Corona's 19 confirmation.

I talked to a big data expert at the 'Search N Chart' corner of KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su Radio show' broadcast on March 11th.

On this day, 'Healthy BEST5', which increases immunity, was mentioned as the first keyword.

"I do not have a good Boni immunity if I have a good corona 19," said Park Myeong-su, who was recently infected with Corona 19 (a new corona virus infection). "I had a little symptom, but I had a day and it came to me. When I feel a little bit, I protect my body and do not take a rest, but I came to the moment. "

When "meat (such as beef and lamb and pork)" was mentioned in third place, Park Myeong-su said, "There's meat that fits well for each person." So, Jeon Min-ki said, "I think beef fits well, but I can not eat Zazu." Park Myeong-su laughed, saying, "I am a good fish." "But there is no one to buy it, not the age to eat it, but the person to buy it," he joked.

"I bought beef when I was having a dinner before, but I did not eat it," Park Myeong-su said. It's because the staff ate so much," he said nervously.

Park Myeong-su, who recently has been eating food, said about the famous Hyo-yup, "Does it usually cost 1 million won if your family goes? No matter how good you eat meat? "Hyun Joo-yup said that if the family goes, the basic 1 million won comes out."

"It was hard to eat, but I have the pleasure of eating delicious things," he said.

On the other hand, the 5th eel, the 4th place Samgyetang, the 3rd place meat, the 2nd place side dish, and the first place vegetables and salads.