Park Myeong-su "Separation No.2+ Corona Confirmed, Blow for 3 Months...Still Fully NO" (Radio show)

Park Myeong-su has complained of the grievances caused by Corona 19.On March 27, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show, DJ Park Myeong-su had time to listen to and advise listeners.My 18-year-old daughter was confirmed on Corona 19 when she was born on her birthday, and I had a video call to celebrate her birthday cake candle, and it would be an unforgettable birthday, one listener said.Park Myeong-su said, I have a lot to say when I talk about Corona 19. I took a second time and took a rest. I just flew for three months.Im not fully recovered now, who is responsible for this? The nation, society, and listeners should come forward and save Park Myeong-su, he added.

Park Myeong-su has complained of the grievances caused by Corona 19.

On March 27, KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su's Radio show', DJ Park Myeong-su had time to listen to and advise listeners.

"My 18-year-old daughter was confirmed on Corona 19 when she was born on her birthday, and I had a video call to celebrate her birthday cake candle, and it would be an unforgettable birthday," one listener said.

Park Myeong-su said, "I have a lot to say when I talk about Corona 19. I took a second time and took a rest. I just flew for three months."

"I'm not fully recovered now, who is responsible for this? The nation, society, and listeners should come forward and save Park Myeong-su," he added.