Park Myeong-su, 'Radio show' live absence due to personal circumstances Special DJ GABEE input

Dancer GABEE took on Radio show special DJ instead of Park Myeong-suOn March 2, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show opened GABEE as a special DJ instead of Park Myeong-su, who did not attend live broadcasting due to personal reasons.GABEE said, Many people like my laughter. Its lush. Its pleasant. Its friendly. I want to learn. Maybe there are people who listen to me and laugh.It is also a talent to laugh well. GABEE said, I am good at dancing, funny and good at speaking. I will do everything I can for an hour.Park Myeong-sus Radio show special DJ GABEE In the meantime, GABEE said, Our DJ Park Myeong-su is not able to join us today due to personal circumstances.Radio show families came as guests every Wednesday, and Im going to ask you to excuse them. I dont know if I can replace Park Myeong-su, but Im so nervous.Please cheer me a lot.

Dancer GABEE took on 'Radio show' special DJ instead of Park Myeong-su

On March 2, KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su's Radio show' opened GABEE as a special DJ instead of Park Myeong-su, who did not attend live broadcasting due to personal reasons.

GABEE said, "Many people like my laughter. It's lush. It's pleasant. It's friendly. I want to learn. Maybe there are people who listen to me and laugh. It is also a talent to laugh well. "

GABEE said, "I am good at dancing, funny and good at speaking. I will do everything I can for an hour. 'Park Myeong-su's Radio show' special DJ GABEE "

In the meantime, GABEE said, "Our DJ Park Myeong-su is not able to join us today due to personal circumstances. "Radio show" families came as guests every Wednesday, and I'm going to ask you to excuse them. I don't know if I can replace Park Myeong-su, but I'm so nervous. Please cheer me a lot. "