Park Myeong-su "is seriously sick with corona, 4kg is missing" (Radio show)

Broadcaster Park Myeong-su returns to Radio showDJ Park Myeong-su returned and opened the opening on KBS Cool FM Radio show of Park Myeong-su (hereinafter referred to as Radio show) which was broadcast on the morning of the 10th.Park Myeong-su said, Your DJ Park Myeong-su is back, did not you wait a lot? Did not you sleep and get excited yesterday after a long time.No? Anyway, you guys have Park Myeong-su back. Thank you to many people who were worried and cheered. In the meantime, there are some people like Give me a seat to a special DJ.I brought a laugh bomb. I was lying down for a week, wondering how to laugh, and I brought a laugh bomb.Park Myeong-su also conveyed his feelings of experiencing self-pricing periods: It was rumored and different, it was very difficult.Rumor has it that he said, I just runny noses for a while. No, it hurt. My throat hurts so much.I couldnt eat anything, so I lost 3 to 4 kilograms in 2-3 days. I really need to wear a mask.

Broadcaster Park Myeong-su returns to 'Radio show'

DJ Park Myeong-su returned and opened the opening on KBS Cool FM 'Radio show of Park Myeong-su' (hereinafter referred to as 'Radio show') which was broadcast on the morning of the 10th.

Park Myeong-su said, "Your DJ Park Myeong-su is back, did not you wait a lot? Did not you sleep and get excited yesterday after a long time. No? Anyway, you guys have Park Myeong-su back. "

"Thank You to many people who were worried and cheered. In the meantime, there are some people like 'Give me a seat to a special DJ'. I brought a laugh bomb. I was lying down for a week, wondering how to laugh, and I brought a laugh bomb.

Park Myeong-su also conveyed his feelings of experiencing self-pricing periods: "It was rumored and different, it was very difficult. Rumor has it that he said, "I just runny noses for a while." No, it hurt. My throat hurts so much. I couldn't eat anything, so I lost 3 to 4 kilograms in 2-3 days. I really need to wear a mask.