Park Myeong-su, a full burden of repairs to traffic accidents, "Cuts the car price by a few million won" (Radio show)

Radio show Park Myeong-su has revealed the story of Midam, who paid the full cost of repairing traffic accidents.In KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su Radio show broadcast on March 24, Park Myeong-su conducted a Myeongsu Choice corner to solve the troubles of listeners.One listener on the day said, A colleague scratched my car and I should get repairs. Park Myeong-su said, The principle is to get repairs.If you wipe a little scratch, it may be erased, but if it is not good to see, it is polite to fix it. If I put my writers car in, I will not be able to do it.The closer the person is, the more polite it is to repair it. Park Myeong-su said, I did not just send a few people who put my car in the past, once repaired and once left with a crush.I dont have a problem with getting on. Then I sold it as a used car, but it cost a few million won. Im sick.Park Myeong-su previously paid the full cost of repairing the car when the taxi collided with his Range Rover vehicle in 2015, and it was reported that his daughter, Miss Minseo, did not receive repairs even when the car had a contact with her car.

'Radio show' Park Myeong-su has revealed the story of Midam, who paid the full cost of repairing traffic accidents.

In KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su Radio show' broadcast on March 24, Park Myeong-su conducted a 'Myeongsu Choice' corner to solve the troubles of listeners.

One listener on the day said, "A colleague scratched my car and I should get repairs." Park Myeong-su said, "The principle is to get repairs. If you wipe a little scratch, it may be erased, but if it is not good to see, it is polite to fix it. If I put my writer's car in, I will not be able to do it. The closer the person is, the more polite it is to repair it. "

Park Myeong-su said, "I did not just send a few people who put my car in the past, once repaired and once left with a crush. I don't have a problem with getting on. Then I sold it as a used car, but it cost a few million won. I'm sick.

Park Myeong-su previously paid the full cost of repairing the car when the taxi collided with his Range Rover vehicle in 2015, and it was reported that his daughter, Miss Minseo, did not receive repairs even when the car had a contact with her car.