Pak Se-ri "I feel guilty even if I drink a bottle of beer...I felt uncomfortable eating anything" (no sister 2)

Former golfer Pak Se-ri has confessed to the athletes grievances.On March 1, the tea cast E channel No Sister 2 was a food tour of Pak Se-ri.The first food Pak Se-ri enjoyed was Thailand cuisine; a variety of Thailand dishes, including shrimp, fried pork, chu-mankung, cai, and radish, stimulated the mouth.Pak Se-ri, who has a beer here, said: Strangely, athletes feel guilty even if they drink a bottle of beer.One bottle is bad or harmless, and athletes feel guilty if they do something bad for their body. Its Feelings in the area, not Kyonggi, but Feelings like vacation, said Pak Se-ri, who enjoyed eating.I wanted to do this, he said, because I went abroad to Kyonggi, I do not remember going to restaurants.When I retired, I tried to eat delicious things and travel, but I have never been able to do it. I was not able to go to Korea and Thailand, but it was good to be Feelings who came to eat alone and thought about old times and played comfortably.
Former golfer Pak Se-ri has confessed to the athletes grievances.On March 1, the tea cast E channel No Sister 2 was a food tour of Pak Se-ri.The first food Pak Se-ri enjoyed was Thailand cuisine; a variety of Thailand dishes, including shrimp, fried pork, chu-mankung, cai, and radish, stimulated the mouth.Pak Se-ri, who has a beer here, said: Strangely, athletes feel guilty even if they drink a bottle of beer.One bottle is bad or harmless, and athletes feel guilty if they do something bad for their body. Its Feelings in the area, not Kyonggi, but Feelings like vacation, said Pak Se-ri, who enjoyed eating.I wanted to do this, he said, because I went abroad to Kyonggi, I do not remember going to restaurants.When I retired, I tried to eat delicious things and travel, but I have never been able to do it. I was not able to go to Korea and Thailand, but it was good to be Feelings who came to eat alone and thought about old times and played comfortably.

Former golfer Pak Se-ri has confessed to the athlete's grievances.

On March 1, the tea cast E channel 'No Sister 2' was a food tour of Pak Se-ri.

The first food Pak Se-ri enjoyed was Thailand cuisine; a variety of Thailand dishes, including shrimp, fried pork, chu-mankung, cai, and radish, stimulated the mouth. Pak Se-ri, who has a beer here, said: "Strangely, athletes feel guilty even if they drink a bottle of beer. One bottle is bad or harmless, and athletes feel guilty if they do something bad for their body. "

"It's Feelings in the area, not Kyonggi, but Feelings like vacation," said Pak Se-ri, who enjoyed eating.

"I wanted to do this," he said, "because I went abroad to Kyonggi, I do not remember going to restaurants. When I retired, I tried to eat delicious things and travel, but I have never been able to do it. "

"I was not able to go to Korea and Thailand, but it was good to be Feelings who came to eat alone and thought about old times and played comfortably."