"Next life, you're my daughter..." Heize, new song "I need a mother," releases mood film

Singer Heize released a part of the soundtrack through a new song I need a mother Mood Film, which contains a heartfelt heartfelt heart.P NATION released a mood film of Heizes new digital single, I Need a Mom, on its official SNS on Saturday.Mood Film is a content that includes Heizes narration, past photos with her mother, and Heizes working on a song that Needs a Mom.Heize said, I will love you all the way my mother did.I want to be born as my daughter in the next life. I want to put this story in a song and make this song remain in the world until I was born again.At the end of the video, some of the melodies with the lyrics I need a mother were released, and the unique tone and emotion of Heize captures the listeners ears with only one verse.Over the past 24 days and two days, Heize has raised expectations by releasing additional black and white version teaser images of I need a mother.The single-headed styling that appeared in the previous teaser, and the space where the wooden chair was placed between the flowers, made the atmosphere of Heize more intense.The new digital single I Need a Mom, which Heize, a sympathetic sound source queen, will be released on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 29th.
Singer Heize released a part of the soundtrack through a new song I need a mother Mood Film, which contains a heartfelt heartfelt heart.P NATION released a mood film of Heizes new digital single, I Need a Mom, on its official SNS on Saturday.Mood Film is a content that includes Heizes narration, past photos with her mother, and Heizes working on a song that Needs a Mom.Heize said, I will love you all the way my mother did.I want to be born as my daughter in the next life. I want to put this story in a song and make this song remain in the world until I was born again.At the end of the video, some of the melodies with the lyrics I need a mother were released, and the unique tone and emotion of Heize captures the listeners ears with only one verse.Over the past 24 days and two days, Heize has raised expectations by releasing additional black and white version teaser images of I need a mother.The single-headed styling that appeared in the previous teaser, and the space where the wooden chair was placed between the flowers, made the atmosphere of Heize more intense.The new digital single I Need a Mom, which Heize, a sympathetic sound source queen, will be released on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 29th.

Singer Heize released a part of the soundtrack through a new song 'I need a mother' Mood Film, which contains a heartfelt heartfelt heart.

P NATION released a mood film of Heize's new digital single, "I Need a Mom," on its official SNS on Saturday.

Mood Film is a content that includes Heize's narration, past photos with her mother, and Heize's working on a song that Needs a Mom.

Heize said, "I will love you all the way my mother did. I want to be born as my daughter in the next life. "I want to put this story in a song and make this song remain in the world until I was born again."

At the end of the video, some of the melodies with the lyrics "I need a mother" were released, and the unique tone and emotion of Heize captures the listeners' ears with only one verse.

Over the past 24 days and two days, Heize has raised expectations by releasing additional black and white version teaser images of 'I need a mother'. The single-headed styling that appeared in the previous teaser, and the space where the wooden chair was placed between the flowers, made the atmosphere of Heize more intense.

The new digital single 'I Need a Mom', which Heize, a sympathetic sound source queen, will be released on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 29th.