'Mansak' Giant Pink, "Fat" husband Han Dong-hoon mare maximo, Same Bed, Different Dreams 22

Giant Pink is furious at the stone fastball of her fat husband Han Dong-hoon.On March 14, at 11:10 pm, SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You are My Destiny, a trip to the preaching school of the past class, which can not keep the eyes of Giant Pink Han Dong-hoon, is revealed.Giant Pink visited her hometown of Haeundae, Busan, with her husband Han Dong-hoon; the last time she went on a prenatal trip to eat home food before giving birth.Giant Pink, who had a short mouth on his own, traveled around the restaurant without rest and showed his sincerity to the food, which made the studio admire.Even the appearance of breaking the seal with food to eat reminded everyone of a food fighter (?).Her husband, Han Dong-hoon, who watched such a Giant Pink, suddenly said, I am fat, and blew a heavy stone fastball and exploded Giant Pink.Giant Pinks trip to the preaching of the Han Dong-hoon couple attracts attention.Also on the day of the show, the meeting with Giant Pink parents will be revealed. Giant Pink parents who have been together for 40 years but have not hit anything have been tit-for-tat throughout the meal.My father was angry, saying, I am breathtaking, and my mother did not hesitate to say, I was hurt a lot (by my dad).The MCs who watched this were surprised that My father seems to have accumulated and My mother is Sene.I wonder what happened to Giant Pinks parents.

Giant Pink is furious at the stone fastball of her "fat" husband Han Dong-hoon.

On March 14, at 11:10 pm, SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 - You are My Destiny', a trip to the preaching school of the past class, which can not keep the eyes of Giant Pink Han Dong-hoon, is revealed.

Giant Pink visited her hometown of Haeundae, Busan, with her husband Han Dong-hoon; the last time she went on a prenatal trip to eat home food before giving birth. Giant Pink, who had a short mouth on his own, traveled around the restaurant without rest and showed his sincerity to the food, which made the studio admire.

Even the appearance of "breaking the seal" with food to eat reminded everyone of a food fighter (?). Her husband, Han Dong-hoon, who watched such a Giant Pink, suddenly said, "I am fat," and blew a heavy stone fastball and exploded Giant Pink. Giant Pink's trip to the preaching of the Han Dong-hoon couple attracts attention.

Also on the day of the show, the meeting with Giant Pink parents will be revealed. Giant Pink parents who have been together for 40 years but have not hit anything have been tit-for-tat throughout the meal. My father was angry, saying, "I am breathtaking," and my mother did not hesitate to say, "I was hurt a lot (by my dad)." The MCs who watched this were surprised that "My father seems to have accumulated" and "My mother is Sene". I wonder what happened to Giant Pink's parents.