Im Chang-jung wife West White "had too much to swear"...starring 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22' to unravel Misunderstood

Seoul = = Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 singer Im Chang-jungs wife Seo Ha-yan was on the air.On the 28th, SBS entertainment program Same Bed, Different Dreams 22-You Are My Destiny (hereinafter referred to as Same Bed, Different Dreams 22), which was broadcasted at 11:10 pm, the daily life of the Im Chang-jung Seohayan couple, who joined the new fate couple, was revealed.Seo Haiyan, who appeared in the studio on the day, said, My husband often makes mistakes, I am worried that he may be misunderstood because he speaks directly and thinks that others can think.Im Chang-jung was placed outside the screen to cheer for the West White.Seo Hee-yan, who had a lot of trouble with the decision to appear, said, At first, I thought I should hide because I ate too much, but I was hiding because I thought it was not us. Misunderstood was too deep.Meanwhile, SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples living in various fields from the perspective of man and woman, and meets the half of fate and the value of living together. It is broadcast every Monday at 11:10 pm.

Seoul = = 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22' singer Im Chang-jung's wife Seo Ha-yan was on the air.

On the 28th, SBS entertainment program "Same Bed, Different Dreams 22-You Are My Destiny" (hereinafter referred to as "Same Bed, Different Dreams 22"), which was broadcasted at 11:10 pm, the daily life of the Im Chang-jung Seohayan couple, who joined the new fate couple, was revealed.

Seo Haiyan, who appeared in the studio on the day, said, "My husband often makes mistakes, I am worried that he may be Misunderstood because he speaks directly and thinks that others can think." Im Chang-jung was placed outside the screen to cheer for the West White.

Seo Hee-yan, who had a lot of trouble with the decision to appear, said, "At first, I thought I should hide because I ate too much, but I was hiding because I thought it was not us. Misunderstood was too deep."

Meanwhile, SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22' is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples living in various fields from the perspective of 'man' and 'woman', and meets the half of fate and the value of living together. It is broadcast every Monday at 11:10 pm.