Lee Sang-min "Should I Send Sayuri Son Child Support" 'The War of the Roses'

When Lee Sang-min, the War of the Roses, asked about his relationship with his son, Sayuri was embarrassed.In MBC Everlon entertainment program The War of the Roses (hereinafter referred to as The War of the Roses), which is broadcast on March 14, panels are all over the subject of Nam Sa-chin.In a recent recording of The War of the Roses, Lee asked, What is the worst and worst when a lover is doing?When I go to see another man without telling him, Jordan said. Im sorry that I went to drink only with you, but Im not talking about it.Lee Sang-min said, This is not a sad problem, but a problem of you die and I die.I do not want to talk to another man, he said, and Yang Jae-woong refuted that he could be a Nam Sa-jin.Lee Sang-min, Where is the male father? Nam Sachin is also a male father if he feels charm.I can not be a male husband when I do not feel attractive, Yang said. I do not have a lot of female parents. Lee Sang-min replied, I did not meet my wife in the broadcasting program, not my wife, and I did not meet her privately.Susan was fortunate that Sayuri had a child this time, and Yang Jae-woong joked, Are you a child?Lee Sang-min said, Do I have to send child support?

When Lee Sang-min, The War of the Roses, asked about his relationship with his son, Sayuri was embarrassed.

In MBC Everlon entertainment program The War of the Roses (hereinafter referred to as The War of the Roses), which is broadcast on March 14, panels are all over the subject of Nam Sa-chin.

In a recent recording of The War of the Roses, Lee asked, "What is the worst and worst when a lover is doing?" “When I go to see another man without telling him,” Jordan said. “I’m sorry that I went to drink only with you, but I’m not talking about it.”

Lee Sang-min said, "This is not a sad problem, but a problem of 'you die and I die'. I do not want to talk to another man, "he said, and Yang Jae-woong refuted that he could be a Nam Sa-jin.

Lee Sang-min, "Where is the male father?" "Nam Sachin is also a male father if he feels charm. "I can not be a male husband when I do not feel attractive," Yang said. "I do not have a lot of female parents." Lee Sang-min replied, "I did not meet my wife in the broadcasting program, not my wife, and I did not meet her privately."

Susan was fortunate that Sayuri had a child this time, and Yang Jae-woong joked, "Are you a child?" Lee Sang-min said, "Do I have to send child support?"