Lee Ji Hyun "ADHD Child Education, Ojang-gum Wrong ... To Be Vomiting" (Like Gold)

Lee Ji Hyun delivers his feelings after his sons educationChannel A My Little Baby, like a child-rearing gold (hereinafter referred to as Gold) broadcast on the 25th followed the third solution of the Lee Ji Hyun family.On this day, Oh Eun Young Doctorate met Woo Kyung Lee and started coaching one-on-one.Woo Kyung-i, who grabbed her mothers hair and kicked her, was seen apologizing to Lee Ji Hyun after a long discipline.The cast applauded Woo Kyung-is changed appearance, with Lee Ji Hyun thanking him for this is real magic.Hong Hyon-hee said: I did an analysis as a prospective mother, Oh Eun Young Doctorates voice tone was constant, and the second is charisma.The third is the patience that waits - I think these three are the points, he said.After training to find discipline initiative, Lee Ji Hyun said, I think the five-legged man is twisted. It was like vomiting. It was so sick and hard.Oh Eun Young said, I met in a comfortable place to talk to Woo Kyung, and Woo Kyung was evil before the start.At first, I was going to take him away, but I ran to my mother and hit him. This situation is not a situation of conversation, but a discipline about hitting my mother.Woo Kyung is not ready to understand the words, but is not ready to accept the teachings.I have to listen to something important, but I am not listening, but I am trying to control this situation. It was too important to teach the first step to Woo Kyung.The instructions should be concise and clear, he added.Oh Eun Young also said, My mother follows the inappropriate control of the child.It was a long time, but I saw the fire of hope. When I asked him to sit back, he went back a little.It was the first button to accept adult instructions. Oh Eun Young said, I finished and packed my luggage and I was in front of the right.I learned something important today, he said, Goodbye and said hello.Lee Ji Hyun said, I thought that the miracle happened, and for this miracle, my five-pieces could be blown up.I thought I should teach my child unconditionally. Photo: Channel A broadcast screen
Lee Ji Hyun delivers his feelings after his sons educationChannel A My Little Baby, like a child-rearing gold (hereinafter referred to as Gold) broadcast on the 25th followed the third solution of the Lee Ji Hyun family.On this day, Oh Eun Young Doctorate met Woo Kyung Lee and started coaching one-on-one.Woo Kyung-i, who grabbed her mothers hair and kicked her, was seen apologizing to Lee Ji Hyun after a long discipline.The cast applauded Woo Kyung-is changed appearance, with Lee Ji Hyun thanking him for this is real magic.Hong Hyon-hee said: I did an analysis as a prospective mother, Oh Eun Young Doctorates voice tone was constant, and the second is charisma.The third is the patience that waits - I think these three are the points, he said.After training to find discipline initiative, Lee Ji Hyun said, I think the five-legged man is twisted. It was like vomiting. It was so sick and hard.Oh Eun Young said, I met in a comfortable place to talk to Woo Kyung, and Woo Kyung was evil before the start.At first, I was going to take him away, but I ran to my mother and hit him. This situation is not a situation of conversation, but a discipline about hitting my mother.Woo Kyung is not ready to understand the words, but is not ready to accept the teachings.I have to listen to something important, but I am not listening, but I am trying to control this situation. It was too important to teach the first step to Woo Kyung.The instructions should be concise and clear, he added.Oh Eun Young also said, My mother follows the inappropriate control of the child.It was a long time, but I saw the fire of hope. When I asked him to sit back, he went back a little.It was the first button to accept adult instructions. Oh Eun Young said, I finished and packed my luggage and I was in front of the right.I learned something important today, he said, Goodbye and said hello.Lee Ji Hyun said, I thought that the miracle happened, and for this miracle, my five-pieces could be blown up.I thought I should teach my child unconditionally. Photo: Channel A broadcast screen

Lee Ji Hyun delivers his feelings after his son's education

Channel A 'My little baby, like a child-rearing gold' (hereinafter referred to as 'Gold') broadcast on the 25th followed the third solution of the Lee Ji Hyun family.

On this day, Oh Eun Young Doctorate met Woo Kyung Lee and started coaching one-on-one. Woo Kyung-i, who grabbed her mother's hair and kicked her, was seen apologizing to Lee Ji Hyun after a long discipline.

The cast applauded Woo Kyung-i's changed appearance, with Lee Ji Hyun thanking him for "this is real magic." Hong Hyon-hee said: "I did an analysis as a prospective mother, Oh Eun Young Doctorate's voice tone was constant, and the second is charisma. The third is the patience that waits - I think these three are the points," he said.

After training to find discipline initiative, Lee Ji Hyun said, "I think the five-legged man is twisted. It was like vomiting. It was so sick and hard."

Oh Eun Young said, "I met in a comfortable place to talk to Woo Kyung, and Woo Kyung was evil before the start. At first, I was going to take him away, but I ran to my mother and hit him. "This situation is not a situation of conversation, but a discipline about hitting my mother."

"Woo Kyung is not ready to understand the words, but is not ready to accept the teachings. I have to listen to something important, but I am not listening, but I am trying to control this situation. It was too important to teach the first step to Woo Kyung. The instructions should be concise and clear," he added.

Oh Eun Young also said, "My mother follows the inappropriate control of the child. "It was a long time, but I saw the fire of hope. When I asked him to sit back, he went back a little. It was the first button to accept adult instructions. "

Oh Eun Young said, "I finished and packed my luggage and I was in front of the right. "I learned something important today," he said, "Goodbye and said hello."

Lee Ji Hyun said, "I thought that the miracle happened, and for this miracle, my five-pieces could be blown up. I thought I should teach my child unconditionally. "

Photo: Channel A broadcast screen