Lee Geun, Korean War Veterans Memorial Ucra "will be punished if he comes back alive"

Former Captain Lee Geun, a former Navy Special Forces Fleet (UDT/SEAL), reported that he would volunteer to help Ukraine, which had been invaded by Russia, to the volunteers army.Lee posted a long article on his instagram on the 6th of last month, starting with The more you try to do something meaningful, the more always the losers of life will be jealous of you and try to bring you down.In this article, Lee said, When President Ukraine asked for help from former World, ROKSEAL immediately prepared the volunteers army mission.I planned to plan, coordinate and equipment within 48 hours, and at first I tried to go out of the country through official procedures, but I felt a strong opposition from the Korean government. In the end, we were treated as The Convict when we entered a travel-prohibited country and could be punished with a one-year prison term or a 10 million won fine.But we could not just stay in this situation without helping Ukraine through our skills, knowledge and expertise. Lee said, Ignorant people will not understand security, but in this situation, my team has to leave without any problems and arrive at Ukraine well, so we did not go to anyone except a few people.My team members were selected by myself, and if I go back alive, I will be punished by my responsibility. I will raise my status on behalf of our country as the first South Korea volunteers army, so I will meet you in Korea after the mission.Ukraine, currently at war with Russia, is designated a travel ban.If Lee enters Ukraine through a third country without government permission, he can be punished under the passport law.People!The more you try to do something meaningful, the more always the losers of life will be jealous of you and try to slander you and bring you down.When President Ukraine asked for help from the former World, ROKSEAL immediately prepared for the volunteers army mission.Therefore, on February 28, I posted the article through the YouTube community and announced the hint WE WILL SUPPORT UKRAINE.I planned to leave the country after formal procedures at first by preparing plans, coordination and equipment within 48 hours, but I felt a strong opposition from the Korean government.After all, we were treated as The Convict when we entered a travel-banned country and were given Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé – that we could be punished for one year in prison or a fine of 10 million won.But we can not just stay in this situation without helping Ukraine through our skills, knowledge, and expertise to be punished.Ignorant people dont understand security, but in this situation, my team had to leave without problems and arrive at Ukraine well, so we did not go to anyone except a few people.I left the country a while ago, so Im going to announce this now.My team members were selected by myself, and if I go back alive, I will be punished by the responsibility I take.As the first South Korea volunteers army, I will raise my status on behalf of our country.Ill see you in Korea after the mission.

Former Captain Lee Geun, a former Navy Special Forces Fleet (UDT/SEAL), reported that he would volunteer to help Ukraine, which had been invaded by Russia, to the volunteers army.

Lee posted a long article on his instagram on the 6th of last month, starting with "The more you try to do something meaningful, the more always the losers of life will be jealous of you and try to bring you down."

In this article, Lee said, "When President Ukraine asked for help from former World, ROKSEAL immediately prepared the volunteers army mission. I planned to plan, coordinate and equipment within 48 hours, and at first I tried to go out of the country through official procedures, but I felt a strong opposition from the Korean government. "

"In the end, we were treated as The Convict when we entered a travel-prohibited country and could be punished with a one-year prison term or a 10 million won fine. But we could not just stay in this situation without helping Ukraine through our skills, knowledge and expertise. "

Lee said, "Ignorant people will not understand security, but in this situation, my team has to leave without any problems and arrive at Ukraine well, so we did not go to anyone except a few people. My team members were selected by myself, and if I go back alive, I will be punished by my responsibility. "

"I will raise my status on behalf of our country as the first South Korea volunteers army, so I will meet you in Korea after the mission."

Ukraine, currently at war with Russia, is designated a travel ban. If Lee enters Ukraine through a third country without government permission, he can be punished under the passport law.

People!

The more you try to do something meaningful, the more always the losers of life will be jealous of you and try to slander you and bring you down.

When President Ukraine asked for help from the former World, ROKSEAL immediately prepared for the volunteers army mission. Therefore, on February 28, I posted the article through the YouTube community and announced the hint 'WE WILL SUPPORT Ukraine'. I planned to leave the country after formal procedures at first by preparing plans, coordination and equipment within 48 hours, but I felt a strong opposition from the Korean government.

After all, we were treated as The Convict when we entered a travel-banned country and were given Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé – that we could be punished for one year in prison or a fine of 10 million won.

But we can not just stay in this situation without helping Ukraine through our skills, knowledge, and expertise to be punished.

Ignorant people don't understand security, but in this situation, my team had to leave without problems and arrive at Ukraine well, so we did not go to anyone except a few people.

I left the country a while ago, so I'm going to announce this now.

My team members were selected by myself, and if I go back alive, I will be punished by the responsibility I take.

As the first South Korea volunteers army, I will raise my status on behalf of our country.

I'll see you in Korea after the mission.