Lee Geun, departing from Ukraine to join the war "I will return to life and be punished."

A former Navy Special Forces Fleet (UDT/SEAL) reserve captain Lee Geun-hye has left the country to help Ukraine, the team said.On the 6th, former captain Lee wrote in his instagram, The more you try to do something meaningful, the more always the losers of life will be jealous of you and try to drag you down.The former captain said that when Ukraine asked for help from the former World, Locksill (ROKSEAL) immediately prepared for the volunteers army mission, claiming that he had tried to leave the country by taking official steps to Ukraine, but felt the opposition of the Korean government and created friction.We could not just stay in this situation without helping Ukraine through our skills, knowledge and expertise, he said.Lee said, My team members have been selected by me, and when I return alive, I will be punished for being responsible for everything. I will increase my status on behalf of our country as the first South Korea volunteers army.Then I will meet you in Korea after the mission. I did not plan to go to anyone except for a few people because my team had to leave without any problems and arrive at Ukraine well through the informal procedure, he said. I left the country a while ago, so I am now announcing this.Ukraine, currently at war with Russia, is designated a travel ban; if the former captain enters Ukraine through a third country without government permission, he can be punished under the Passport Act.People,The more you try to do something meaningful, the more always the losers of life will be jealous of you and try to slander you and bring you down.When President Ukraine asked for help from the former World, ROKSEAL immediately prepared for the volunteers army mission.Therefore, on February 28, I posted the article through the YouTube community and announced the hint WE WILL SUPPORT UKRAINE.I planned to leave the country after formal procedures at first by preparing plans, coordination and equipment within 48 hours, but I felt a strong opposition from the Korean government.In the end, we were threatened to be treated as criminals and punished by one year imprisonment or a fine of 10 million won if we entered a travel prohibited country.But we can not just stay in this situation without helping Ukraine through our skills, knowledge, and expertise to be punished.Ignorant people dont understand security, but in this situation, my team had to leave without problems and arrive at Ukraine well, so we did not go to anyone except a few people.I left the country a while ago, so Im going to announce this now.My team members were selected by myself, and if I go back alive, I will be punished by the responsibility I take.As the first South Korea volunteers army, I will raise my status on behalf of our country.Ill see you in Korea after the mission.Photo: Lee Geun Instagram
A former Navy Special Forces Fleet (UDT/SEAL) reserve captain Lee Geun-hye has left the country to help Ukraine, the team said.On the 6th, former captain Lee wrote in his instagram, The more you try to do something meaningful, the more always the losers of life will be jealous of you and try to drag you down.The former captain said that when Ukraine asked for help from the former World, Locksill (ROKSEAL) immediately prepared for the volunteers army mission, claiming that he had tried to leave the country by taking official steps to Ukraine, but felt the opposition of the Korean government and created friction.We could not just stay in this situation without helping Ukraine through our skills, knowledge and expertise, he said.Lee said, My team members have been selected by me, and when I return alive, I will be punished for being responsible for everything. I will increase my status on behalf of our country as the first South Korea volunteers army.Then I will meet you in Korea after the mission. I did not plan to go to anyone except for a few people because my team had to leave without any problems and arrive at Ukraine well through the informal procedure, he said. I left the country a while ago, so I am now announcing this.Ukraine, currently at war with Russia, is designated a travel ban; if the former captain enters Ukraine through a third country without government permission, he can be punished under the Passport Act.People,The more you try to do something meaningful, the more always the losers of life will be jealous of you and try to slander you and bring you down.When President Ukraine asked for help from the former World, ROKSEAL immediately prepared for the volunteers army mission.Therefore, on February 28, I posted the article through the YouTube community and announced the hint WE WILL SUPPORT UKRAINE.I planned to leave the country after formal procedures at first by preparing plans, coordination and equipment within 48 hours, but I felt a strong opposition from the Korean government.In the end, we were threatened to be treated as criminals and punished by one year imprisonment or a fine of 10 million won if we entered a travel prohibited country.But we can not just stay in this situation without helping Ukraine through our skills, knowledge, and expertise to be punished.Ignorant people dont understand security, but in this situation, my team had to leave without problems and arrive at Ukraine well, so we did not go to anyone except a few people.I left the country a while ago, so Im going to announce this now.My team members were selected by myself, and if I go back alive, I will be punished by the responsibility I take.As the first South Korea volunteers army, I will raise my status on behalf of our country.Ill see you in Korea after the mission.Photo: Lee Geun Instagram

A former Navy Special Forces Fleet (UDT/SEAL) reserve captain Lee Geun-hye has left the country to help Ukraine, the team said.

On the 6th, former captain Lee wrote in his instagram, "The more you try to do something meaningful, the more always the losers of life will be jealous of you and try to drag you down."

The former captain said that when Ukraine asked for help from the former World, Locksill (ROKSEAL) immediately prepared for the volunteers army mission, claiming that he had tried to leave the country by taking official steps to Ukraine, but felt the opposition of the Korean government and created friction.

"We could not just stay in this situation without helping Ukraine through our skills, knowledge and expertise," he said.

Lee said, "My team members have been selected by me, and when I return alive, I will be punished for being responsible for everything." "I will increase my status on behalf of our country as the first South Korea volunteers army. Then I will meet you in Korea after the mission. "

"I did not plan to go to anyone except for a few people because my team had to leave without any problems and arrive at Ukraine well through the informal procedure," he said. "I left the country a while ago, so I am now announcing this."

Ukraine, currently at war with Russia, is designated a travel ban; if the former captain enters Ukraine through a third country without government permission, he can be punished under the Passport Act.

People,

The more you try to do something meaningful, the more always the losers of life will be jealous of you and try to slander you and bring you down.

When President Ukraine asked for help from the former World, ROKSEAL immediately prepared for the volunteers army mission. Therefore, on February 28, I posted the article through the YouTube community and announced the hint 'WE WILL SUPPORT Ukraine'. I planned to leave the country after formal procedures at first by preparing plans, coordination and equipment within 48 hours, but I felt a strong opposition from the Korean government.

In the end, we were threatened to be treated as criminals and punished by one year imprisonment or a fine of 10 million won if we entered a travel prohibited country.

But we can not just stay in this situation without helping Ukraine through our skills, knowledge, and expertise to be punished.

Ignorant people don't understand security, but in this situation, my team had to leave without problems and arrive at Ukraine well, so we did not go to anyone except a few people.

I left the country a while ago, so I'm going to announce this now.

My team members were selected by myself, and if I go back alive, I will be punished by the responsibility I take.

As the first South Korea volunteers army, I will raise my status on behalf of our country.

I'll see you in Korea after the mission.

Photo: Lee Geun Instagram