Lee Da-eun "I'm not going to see my ex-husband, I'm not going to see my child." ('dolSingles abduction')

dolsingles abduction Lee Da-eun has told her that she was contacted by her ex-husband.In MBN dolsingles abduction - Familys birth, which was first broadcast on the 21st, Yoon Nam-ki and Lee Da-eun, who invited the cast of Singles 2 to house, were portrayed.Lee Da-eun talked about the right to negotiate an interview while Yoon Nam-gi was away for a while before moving to the second.Lee Da-eun hesitated to ask Lee Duk-yeon if he would meet with his ex-wife, saying, I have been contacted by X (former husband) that I will not see my child.I do not want to confuse my child, and I asked Yoon Nam-ki to tell Lee Eun to be good, he said.I heard from him a week after the last interview, and I felt like I was crying for three days and I could not get rid of my brother, he confessed.

'dolSingles abduction' Lee Da-eun has told her that she was contacted by her ex-husband.

In MBN 'dolSingles abduction - Family's birth, which was first broadcast on the 21st, Yoon Nam-ki and Lee Da-eun, who invited the cast of 'Singles 2' to house, were portrayed.

Lee Da-eun talked about the right to negotiate an interview while Yoon Nam-gi was away for a while before moving to the second.

Lee Da-eun hesitated to ask Lee Duk-yeon if he would meet with his ex-wife, saying, "I have been contacted by X (former husband) that I will not see my child."

"I do not want to confuse my child, and I asked Yoon Nam-ki to tell Lee Eun to be good," he said.

"I heard from him a week after the last interview, and I felt like I was crying for three days and I could not get rid of my brother," he confessed.