Lee Chang-hoon "Fighting Ko So-young and Moy Yat...find only Jang Dong-gun before dating"

According to KBS on the 22nd, KBS 2TV entertainment program Park Won-sook will be broadcast on the 23rd, and Lee Chang-hoon, who visited the slant after last week, will be revealed.In a recent recording, Lee Chang-hoon was looking through his masterpieces and told the episode at the time of filming the drama Moms Sea.I promised to appear six times at first, but I became popular and appeared until the end, he recalled the popularity of that time.However, he confessed that he had fighted Moy Yat with Ko So-young, who was a relative actor.Lee Chang-hoon is the back door that Ko So-young focused on everyone by mentioning the work that only Jang Dong-gun had found before love.Meanwhile, Lee Chang-hoon has released a story that almost gave the actor a give-up because of First Love.Lee Chang-hoon said, I met First Love when the popularity was rising. He said, I refused to meet First Love.Lee Chang-hoon recalled the past, saying, I was forgotten by the public when I passed.Lee Chang-hoon later said he visited a director and asked for help in tears.

According to KBS on the 22nd, KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Park Won-sook' will be broadcast on the 23rd, and Lee Chang-hoon, who visited the slant after last week, will be revealed.

In a recent recording, Lee Chang-hoon was looking through his masterpieces and told the episode at the time of filming the drama 'Mom's Sea'. "I promised to appear six times at first, but I became popular and appeared until the end," he recalled the popularity of that time.

However, he confessed that he had "fighted Moy Yat with Ko So-young, who was a relative actor." Lee Chang-hoon is the back door that Ko So-young focused on everyone by mentioning the work that only Jang Dong-gun had found before love.

Meanwhile, Lee Chang-hoon has released a story that almost gave the actor a give-up because of First Love. Lee Chang-hoon said, "I met First Love when the popularity was rising." He said, "I refused to meet First Love." Lee Chang-hoon recalled the past, saying, "I was forgotten by the public when I passed." Lee Chang-hoon later said he visited a director and asked for help in tears.