Lee Chang-hoon, 17, worried about divorce after marriage "weeping when we're obese"

According to KBS on the 14th, KBS 2TV entertainment program Park Won-sook will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, and the 1980s youth star Lee Chang-hoon will be looking for a page.Lee Chang-hoon, who first visited the oblique in a recent recording, showed a trout course dish that he caught for a sage.Lee Chang-hoon, who scored a marriage in three months after his 17-year-old wife and love, told the story of his wandering for five years after marriage.Lee Chang-hoon, who recalled the time, I went out and cried when I was obese, said, I thought I was divorced.I wonder what the story of Lee Chang-hoon has led to the divorce crisis.Lee Chang-hoon even confided in a sage about marriage and the Values about family.Lee Chang-hoon confessed, My dream was marriage, and confessed that he lost his father at the age of seven and had a different affection for his family.Lee Chang-hoon said, I made money and got popular, but I was lonely. He said, I lived in a 80-pyeong house and filled up furniture with hundreds of millions of dollars to eliminate loneliness.It will be broadcast at 8:30 pm on the 16th.

According to KBS on the 14th, KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Park Won-sook' will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, and the 1980s youth star Lee Chang-hoon will be looking for a page.

Lee Chang-hoon, who first visited the oblique in a recent recording, showed a trout course dish that he caught for a sage. Lee Chang-hoon, who scored a marriage in three months after his 17-year-old wife and love, told the story of his wandering for five years after marriage.

Lee Chang-hoon, who recalled the time, "I went out and cried when I was obese," said, "I thought I was divorced." I wonder what the story of Lee Chang-hoon has led to the divorce crisis.

Lee Chang-hoon even confided in a sage about marriage and the Values about family. Lee Chang-hoon confessed, "My dream was marriage," and confessed that he lost his father at the age of seven and had a different affection for his family.

Lee Chang-hoon said, "I made money and got popular, but I was lonely." He said, "I lived in a 80-pyeong house and filled up furniture with hundreds of millions of dollars to eliminate loneliness." It will be broadcast at 8:30 pm on the 16th.