Late Hwang Chi-hoon's wife "husband, brain hemorrhage at 6 months of daughter...Two years of battling" (My Way)

The late Hwang Chi-hoons wife recalled the time when her husband collapsed.In the TV Chosun star documentary myway broadcast on March 13, the story of Actor Yeon Su Lees frank life was revealed.On this day, Yeon Su Lee invited his wife and daughter to the house, who had a drama Tiger Teacher.Hwang Chi-hoon turned to a car dealer after retiring from the entertainment industry, but died after suffering from sudden cerebral hemorrhage for 10 years.My husband fell down when his daughter was six months and lay down for 10 years and 11 years, said Hwang Chi-hoon, the late wife. I called before lunch (when my husband went to work), but the phone calls came frequently that day.I was a little annoyed, but when I listened quietly, my tongue was twisted.I was listening to this person who hit a lot of Settai, What Settai is doing, but I felt different. I think it was the timing of lunch with my colleagues and smoking in the backyard. The last word was Im so scared. That was the last word.And since the consciousness has disappeared, I have not heard my voice since.

The late Hwang Chi-hoon's wife recalled the time when her husband collapsed.

In the TV Chosun 'star documentary myway' broadcast on March 13, the story of Actor Yeon Su Lee's frank life was revealed.

On this day, Yeon Su Lee invited his wife and daughter to the house, who had a drama 'Tiger Teacher'. Hwang Chi-hoon turned to a car dealer after retiring from the entertainment industry, but died after suffering from sudden cerebral hemorrhage for 10 years.

"My husband fell down when his daughter was six months and lay down for 10 years and 11 years," said Hwang Chi-hoon, the late wife. "I called before lunch (when my husband went to work), but the phone calls came frequently that day. I was a little annoyed, but when I listened quietly, my tongue was twisted. I was listening to this person who hit a lot of Settai, "What Settai is doing," but I felt different. "

"I think it was the timing of lunch with my colleagues and smoking in the backyard. The last word was 'I'm so scared'. That was the last word. And since the consciousness has disappeared, I have not heard my voice since. "