Kyeon Mi-ri "Im Young-gyu and 28-year-old Divorce Working and Daughter Lee Yu-bi and Lee Da-in Childcare ..I have regrets" (White Half)

Actor Kyeon Mi-ri has revealed his sorry for his children by delivering his past divorce.In the 144th episode of the TV Chosun Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Travel) broadcast on March 18, actor Kyeon Mi-ri joined the Boeun esophagus trip in Chungbuk.Kyeon Mi-ri, who passed the MBC bond test in 1983 and made his debut in 1984, has grown into a popular actor from CF to acting.Kyeon Mi-ri said, After a year of hooking up without looking back, there was nothing else after that, and the anxiety was so great that I got married by that time.I got married at a young age and the weight of someone who does not fit my values ​​was too big.I had a lot of thoughts, but I finally got two daughters like jewels and I had to stand alone at 28 (I was determined). It was 28 years old at the time of the divorce.It was home just after work, I had to go home, because the environment is different from anyone else, said Kyeon Mi-ri.Kyeon Mi-ri spent her 20s flowering in parallel with actor work and childcare, when the divorce itself was not uncommon in her 20s.I would have been acting and living at a young age and the situation would have been very difficult, said Huh Young-man. I did not know it was hard at that time.But if you go again, you cant go, Im scared. At that time, I had to run ahead without thinking, so I had a lot to share, but I regret that I missed it.The two daughters that Kyeon Mi-ri raised with love became actors; on that day, Kyeon Mi-ri replied, Everybody lives with you, when asked if she lived with her children.The two daughters of Kyeon Mi-ri were currently playing music, with actors Lee Yu-bi and Lee Da-in, respectively, and their youngest son, who remarried in 1998 with businessman Lee Hong-heon.Kyeon Mi-ri responded to the praise of a house with a moss by saying, It seems to be a bean planting and a bean planting.Still, Kyeon Mi-ri caught Eye-catching by revealing that she had opposed the actor work of Lee Yu-bi and Lee Da-in in the past.There are so many children who are too hard and too good, so hard and hard, and all the arrogances are (it was the reason), said Kyeon Mi-ri. If you say mother, it is a sample to make all kinds of mistakes out there and to do good.I was like, Whats that, whats the role, I cant hear the ambassador. Shes such a burdensome mother. I made a point.Kyeon Mi-ri showed a sad motherhood with tears with this word.
Actor Kyeon Mi-ri has revealed his sorry for his children by delivering his past divorce.In the 144th episode of the TV Chosun Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Travel) broadcast on March 18, actor Kyeon Mi-ri joined the Boeun esophagus trip in Chungbuk.Kyeon Mi-ri, who passed the MBC bond test in 1983 and made his debut in 1984, has grown into a popular actor from CF to acting.Kyeon Mi-ri said, After a year of hooking up without looking back, there was nothing else after that, and the anxiety was so great that I got married by that time.I got married at a young age and the weight of someone who does not fit my values ​​was too big.I had a lot of thoughts, but I finally got two daughters like jewels and I had to stand alone at 28 (I was determined). It was 28 years old at the time of the divorce.It was home just after work, I had to go home, because the environment is different from anyone else, said Kyeon Mi-ri.Kyeon Mi-ri spent her 20s flowering in parallel with actor work and childcare, when the divorce itself was not uncommon in her 20s.I would have been acting and living at a young age and the situation would have been very difficult, said Huh Young-man. I did not know it was hard at that time.But if you go again, you cant go, Im scared. At that time, I had to run ahead without thinking, so I had a lot to share, but I regret that I missed it.The two daughters that Kyeon Mi-ri raised with love became actors; on that day, Kyeon Mi-ri replied, Everybody lives with you, when asked if she lived with her children.The two daughters of Kyeon Mi-ri were currently playing music, with actors Lee Yu-bi and Lee Da-in, respectively, and their youngest son, who remarried in 1998 with businessman Lee Hong-heon.Kyeon Mi-ri responded to the praise of a house with a moss by saying, It seems to be a bean planting and a bean planting.Still, Kyeon Mi-ri caught Eye-catching by revealing that she had opposed the actor work of Lee Yu-bi and Lee Da-in in the past.There are so many children who are too hard and too good, so hard and hard, and all the arrogances are (it was the reason), said Kyeon Mi-ri. If you say mother, it is a sample to make all kinds of mistakes out there and to do good.I was like, Whats that, whats the role, I cant hear the ambassador. Shes such a burdensome mother. I made a point.Kyeon Mi-ri showed a sad motherhood with tears with this word.

Actor Kyeon Mi-ri has revealed his sorry for his children by delivering his past divorce.

In the 144th episode of the TV Chosun "Huh Young Man's Food Travel" (hereinafter referred to as "White Travel") broadcast on March 18, actor Kyeon Mi-ri joined the Boeun esophagus trip in Chungbuk.

Kyeon Mi-ri, who passed the MBC bond test in 1983 and made his debut in 1984, has grown into a popular actor from CF to acting.

Kyeon Mi-ri said, "After a year of hooking up without looking back, there was nothing else after that, and the anxiety was so great that I got married by that time. I got married at a young age and the weight of someone who does not fit my values ​​was too big. I had a lot of thoughts, but I finally got two daughters like jewels and I had to stand alone at 28 (I was determined). "It was 28 years old at the time of the divorce.

"It was home just after work, I had to go home, because the environment is different from anyone else," said Kyeon Mi-ri. Kyeon Mi-ri spent her 20s flowering in parallel with actor work and childcare, when the divorce itself was not uncommon in her 20s.

"I would have been acting and living at a young age and the situation would have been very difficult," said Huh Young-man. "I did not know it was hard at that time. But if you go again, you can't go, I'm scared. At that time, I had to run ahead without thinking, so I had a lot to share, but I regret that I missed it.

The two daughters that Kyeon Mi-ri raised with love became actors; on that day, Kyeon Mi-ri replied, "Everybody lives with you," when asked if she lived with her children. The two daughters of Kyeon Mi-ri were currently playing music, with actors Lee Yu-bi and Lee Da-in, respectively, and their youngest son, who remarried in 1998 with businessman Lee Hong-heon. Kyeon Mi-ri responded to the praise of "a house with a moss" by saying, "It seems to be a bean planting and a bean planting."

Still, Kyeon Mi-ri caught Eye-catching by revealing that she had opposed the actor work of Lee Yu-bi and Lee Da-in in the past. "There are so many children who are too hard and too good, so hard and hard, and all the arrogances are (it was the reason)," said Kyeon Mi-ri. "If you say mother, it is a sample to make all kinds of mistakes out there and to do 'good'. I was like, "What's that, what's the role, I can't hear the ambassador." She's such a burdensome mother. I made a point. Kyeon Mi-ri showed a sad motherhood with tears with this word.