Koo Jun Yup Seo Hee Won The Slap for 20 years. "How was your first night?" Hot interest

Koo Jun Yup, who is currently staying in Taiwan, was tested by PCR at a screening test center near the Taiwan Hotel on the 20th (local time) and was released from the self-examination and met Seo Hee-won.In this regard, Taiwan media are reporting every move after Koo Jun Yup arrives at Taiwan.Especially, I have been closely covering the hotel of Koo Jun Yup, which is about to be released from the self-pricing, and I have been watching the live broadcast. After confirming the Slap of Koo Jun Yup Seo Hee Won couple, What was the first night?It was so high that I asked a question somewhat.Koo Jun Yup Seo Hee Won couple announced marriage side by side on the 8th.Koo Jun Yup told his Instagram at the time, I am trying to continue my love with a woman I loved 20 years ago. I heard about her divorce and contacted her number 20 years ago.Fortunately, the number was still there, so we could connect again.I can not waste any more time already, so I suggested marriage, and she accepted it and decided to live together with her marriage report. Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Won first met at the concert of Taiwan singer So Hye-ryun in 1998 and developed into a lover, but they separated a year later.The two men were contacted in 20 years, and Koo Jun Yup announced the news of the marriage with Seo Hee Won on the 8th.
Koo Jun Yup, who is currently staying in Taiwan, was tested by PCR at a screening test center near the Taiwan Hotel on the 20th (local time) and was released from the self-examination and met Seo Hee-won.In this regard, Taiwan media are reporting every move after Koo Jun Yup arrives at Taiwan.Especially, I have been closely covering the hotel of Koo Jun Yup, which is about to be released from the self-pricing, and I have been watching the live broadcast. After confirming the Slap of Koo Jun Yup Seo Hee Won couple, What was the first night?It was so high that I asked a question somewhat.Koo Jun Yup Seo Hee Won couple announced marriage side by side on the 8th.Koo Jun Yup told his Instagram at the time, I am trying to continue my love with a woman I loved 20 years ago. I heard about her divorce and contacted her number 20 years ago.Fortunately, the number was still there, so we could connect again.I can not waste any more time already, so I suggested marriage, and she accepted it and decided to live together with her marriage report. Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Won first met at the concert of Taiwan singer So Hye-ryun in 1998 and developed into a lover, but they separated a year later.The two men were contacted in 20 years, and Koo Jun Yup announced the news of the marriage with Seo Hee Won on the 8th.

Koo Jun Yup, who is currently staying in Taiwan, was tested by PCR at a screening test center near the Taiwan Hotel on the 20th (local time) and was released from the self-examination and met Seo Hee-won.

In this regard, Taiwan media are reporting every move after Koo Jun Yup arrives at Taiwan. Especially, I have been closely covering the hotel of Koo Jun Yup, which is about to be released from the self-pricing, and I have been watching the live broadcast. After confirming The Slap of Koo Jun Yup Seo Hee Won couple, "What was the first night? "It was so high that I asked a question somewhat.

Koo Jun Yup Seo Hee Won couple announced marriage side by side on the 8th. Koo Jun Yup told his Instagram at the time, "I am trying to continue my love with a woman I loved 20 years ago." I heard about her divorce and contacted her number 20 years ago. Fortunately, the number was still there, so we could connect again. I can not waste any more time already, so I suggested marriage, and she accepted it and decided to live together with her marriage report. "

Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Won first met at the concert of Taiwan singer So Hye-ryun in 1998 and developed into a lover, but they separated a year later. The two men were contacted in 20 years, and Koo Jun Yup announced the news of the marriage with Seo Hee Won on the 8th.