Koo Jun Yup, released from isolation today (20th) Moves to Seo Hee-won luxury house

Singer Koo Jun Yup met Seo Hee-won after finishing a 10-day isolation at Taiwan.Koo Jun Yup, who entered Taiwan on the 9th and was isolated for 10 days at a quarantine hotel in Taipei City, was released from isolation starting at 0 oclock today (20th).Koo Jun Yup, who came out of the hotel on Taxi at 12:05 (local time) after the isolation was lifted, waved to reporters inside Taxi and left the hotel.Many reporters were waiting for Koo Jun Yup on the spot, and hot attention was focused on the live broadcast from Koo Jun Yup to Taxi.Taiwan Media ET today reported that Koo Jun Yup, who left the hotel, traveled about 5 minutes from the hotel on Taxi and entered the luxury house of Seo Hee Won.Koo Jun Yup will go back to self-price for seven days from this day.On the other hand, Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Won made a surprise marriage announcement on SNS on the 8th, 20 years after a short love in 1998.Koo Jun Yup said, I want to continue my love that I could not make a knot with a woman I loved 20 years ago.I found the number twenty years ago when I heard about her divorce, and fortunately it was the same number, so we could get back together.DB, SNS
Singer Koo Jun Yup met Seo Hee-won after finishing a 10-day isolation at Taiwan.Koo Jun Yup, who entered Taiwan on the 9th and was isolated for 10 days at a quarantine hotel in Taipei City, was released from isolation starting at 0 oclock today (20th).Koo Jun Yup, who came out of the hotel on Taxi at 12:05 (local time) after the isolation was lifted, waved to reporters inside Taxi and left the hotel.Many reporters were waiting for Koo Jun Yup on the spot, and hot attention was focused on the live broadcast from Koo Jun Yup to Taxi.Taiwan Media ET today reported that Koo Jun Yup, who left the hotel, traveled about 5 minutes from the hotel on Taxi and entered the luxury house of Seo Hee Won.Koo Jun Yup will go back to self-price for seven days from this day.On the other hand, Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Won made a surprise marriage announcement on SNS on the 8th, 20 years after a short love in 1998.Koo Jun Yup said, I want to continue my love that I could not make a knot with a woman I loved 20 years ago.I found the number twenty years ago when I heard about her divorce, and fortunately it was the same number, so we could get back together.DB, SNS

Singer Koo Jun Yup met Seo Hee-won after finishing a 10-day isolation at Taiwan.

Koo Jun Yup, who entered Taiwan on the 9th and was isolated for 10 days at a quarantine hotel in Taipei City, was released from isolation starting at 0 o'clock today (20th).

Koo Jun Yup, who came out of the hotel on Taxi at 12:05 (local time) after the isolation was lifted, waved to reporters inside Taxi and left the hotel.

Many reporters were waiting for Koo Jun Yup on the spot, and hot attention was focused on the live broadcast from Koo Jun Yup to Taxi.

Taiwan Media ET today reported that Koo Jun Yup, who left the hotel, traveled about 5 minutes from the hotel on Taxi and entered the luxury house of Seo Hee Won. Koo Jun Yup will go back to self-price for seven days from this day.

On the other hand, Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Won made a surprise marriage announcement on SNS on the 8th, 20 years after a short love in 1998. Koo Jun Yup said, "I want to continue my love that I could not make a knot with a woman I loved 20 years ago. “I found the number twenty years ago when I heard about her divorce, and fortunately it was the same number, so we could get back together.”

DB, SNS