Koo Jun Yup, late at 54...Dolsing 'Taiwan Geum Jan Di' Seo Hee Won and knotted love

Group Clon Koo Jun Yup goes to late-streetKoo Jun Yups Piance is Seo Hee-won (, Xu Shiyuan), famous for Taiwan Geum Jan Di, and the relationship that I met again after 20 years has continued to marriage.Koo Jun Yup said on his Instagram on the 8th, I am marriage; I want to continue my love with the woman I loved 20 years ago.Koo Jun Yup said, I heard about her divorce and found it twenty years ago and contacted her. Fortunately, it was the same number, so we could reconnect.I have proposed marriage because I can not waste much time already, and she has decided to accept it and to live with her. Koo Jun Yup said, Thank you for your support and blessing as it is a late marriage. Thank you.Seo Hee-won also announced the news of Koo Jun Yup and marriage through his Instagram, and officially announced the remarriage by uploading the post of Koo Jun Yup to the Instagram story.According to Koo Jun Yup, he met Taiwan actress Seo Hee-won in 1998 and separated for two years.Seo Hee-won is a famous Taiwan top star in Korea as the heroine Sanchai in the Taiwan version of Yoo Sung Hwawon.After his devotion to Koo Jun Yup, Seo Hee-won marriaged with Chinese conglomerate King Xiaopei; the two who marriaged in 2010 had one male and one female, but divorced last year.Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Won, who were lovers, promised marriage in 2022, 20 years later.I decided to become a couple with a marriage report without a special marriage ceremony, and I continued my love that I could not finish 20 years ago.The news of Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Wons marriage made the Taiwan local as well as domestic.In one of Taiwans TV broadcasts, TVBS daily Heat articles, the first to fifth places were also reported as Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Wons marriage news.Especially, the past photos of Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Won are also being revealed, and the relationship between the two is being reexamined.Koo Jun Yup is reported to leave for Taiwan to meet Seo Hee Won on the 9th through a media.We have to greet our families and get close to our children, Koo Jun Yup said in an interview.Im planning to stay in Taiwan for two months and come in with you.Meanwhile, Koo Jun Yup debuted in 1996 as a male duo Clon.He has produced a number of Heat songs such as Kung Tari Shabara, Chrysanthemum, and Come Back, and is actively working as a DJ using the name DJ KOO.
Group Clon Koo Jun Yup goes to late-streetKoo Jun Yups Piance is Seo Hee-won (, Xu Shiyuan), famous for Taiwan Geum Jan Di, and the relationship that I met again after 20 years has continued to marriage.Koo Jun Yup said on his Instagram on the 8th, I am marriage; I want to continue my love with the woman I loved 20 years ago.Koo Jun Yup said, I heard about her divorce and found it twenty years ago and contacted her. Fortunately, it was the same number, so we could reconnect.I have proposed marriage because I can not waste much time already, and she has decided to accept it and to live with her. Koo Jun Yup said, Thank you for your support and blessing as it is a late marriage. Thank you.Seo Hee-won also announced the news of Koo Jun Yup and marriage through his Instagram, and officially announced the remarriage by uploading the post of Koo Jun Yup to the Instagram story.According to Koo Jun Yup, he met Taiwan actress Seo Hee-won in 1998 and separated for two years.Seo Hee-won is a famous Taiwan top star in Korea as the heroine Sanchai in the Taiwan version of Yoo Sung Hwawon.After his devotion to Koo Jun Yup, Seo Hee-won marriaged with Chinese conglomerate King Xiaopei; the two who marriaged in 2010 had one male and one female, but divorced last year.Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Won, who were lovers, promised marriage in 2022, 20 years later.I decided to become a couple with a marriage report without a special marriage ceremony, and I continued my love that I could not finish 20 years ago.The news of Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Wons marriage made the Taiwan local as well as domestic.In one of Taiwans TV broadcasts, TVBS daily Heat articles, the first to fifth places were also reported as Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Wons marriage news.Especially, the past photos of Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Won are also being revealed, and the relationship between the two is being reexamined.Koo Jun Yup is reported to leave for Taiwan to meet Seo Hee Won on the 9th through a media.We have to greet our families and get close to our children, Koo Jun Yup said in an interview.Im planning to stay in Taiwan for two months and come in with you.Meanwhile, Koo Jun Yup debuted in 1996 as a male duo Clon.He has produced a number of Heat songs such as Kung Tari Shabara, Chrysanthemum, and Come Back, and is actively working as a DJ using the name DJ KOO.

Group Clon Koo Jun Yup goes to late-street Koo Jun Yup's Piance is Seo Hee-won (, Xu Shiyuan), famous for Taiwan Geum Jan Di, and the relationship that I met again after 20 years has continued to marriage.

Koo Jun Yup said on his Instagram on the 8th, "I am marriage; I want to continue my love with the woman I loved 20 years ago."

Koo Jun Yup said, “I heard about her divorce and found it twenty years ago and contacted her. Fortunately, it was the same number, so we could reconnect. I have proposed marriage because I can not waste much time already, and she has decided to accept it and to live with her. "

Koo Jun Yup said, "Thank you for your support and blessing as it is a late marriage. Thank you."

Seo Hee-won also announced the news of Koo Jun Yup and marriage through his Instagram, and officially announced the remarriage by uploading the post of Koo Jun Yup to the Instagram story.

According to Koo Jun Yup, he met Taiwan actress Seo Hee-won in 1998 and separated for two years. Seo Hee-won is a famous Taiwan top star in Korea as the heroine Sanchai in the Taiwan version of Yoo Sung Hwawon.

After his devotion to Koo Jun Yup, Seo Hee-won marriaged with Chinese conglomerate King Xiaopei; the two who marriaged in 2010 had one male and one female, but divorced last year.

Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Won, who were lovers, promised marriage in 2022, 20 years later. I decided to become a couple with a marriage report without a special marriage ceremony, and I continued my love that I could not finish 20 years ago.

The news of Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Won's marriage made the Taiwan local as well as domestic. In one of Taiwan's TV broadcasts, TVBS daily Heat articles, the first to fifth places were also reported as Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Won's marriage news. Especially, the past photos of Koo Jun Yup and Seo Hee Won are also being revealed, and the relationship between the two is being reexamined.

Koo Jun Yup is reported to leave for Taiwan to meet Seo Hee Won on the 9th through a media. “We have to greet our families and get close to our children,” Koo Jun Yup said in an interview. “I’m planning to stay in Taiwan for two months and come in with you.”

Meanwhile, Koo Jun Yup debuted in 1996 as a male duo Clon. He has produced a number of Heat songs such as 'Kung Tari Shabara', 'Chrysanthemum', and 'Come Back', and is actively working as a DJ using the name 'DJ KOO'.