"Ship" Yubin Lee "I started thinking I was learning figure, but I started short track."

Short track national team Yubin Lee will unveil his idol dance skills.JTBCs Knowing Bros, which will be broadcast on March 5, will feature short track national players Kwak Yoon-gy, Kim A-rang and Yubin Lee as transfer students who cheered the public with their brilliant performances.On the day of the broadcast, Kwak Yoon-gy boasted Yubin Lees amazing dance skills, saying Yubin Lee is his dance teacher.Yubin Lee then showed his own choreography, saying, I have prepared creative choreography that can only be seen in Knowing Bros.Yubin Lee, who boasted dance skills as well as idols in the flowing music, applauded his brothers with an uncontrollable talent.Yubin Lee also revealed the behind-the-scenes story that started short track, saying, I started thinking that I was learning figure skating at first at the skating rink that followed my brother.Then I realized that what I was learning was not a figure skating but a short track, and laughed at the scene.
Short track national team Yubin Lee will unveil his idol dance skills.JTBCs Knowing Bros, which will be broadcast on March 5, will feature short track national players Kwak Yoon-gy, Kim A-rang and Yubin Lee as transfer students who cheered the public with their brilliant performances.On the day of the broadcast, Kwak Yoon-gy boasted Yubin Lees amazing dance skills, saying Yubin Lee is his dance teacher.Yubin Lee then showed his own choreography, saying, I have prepared creative choreography that can only be seen in Knowing Bros.Yubin Lee, who boasted dance skills as well as idols in the flowing music, applauded his brothers with an uncontrollable talent.Yubin Lee also revealed the behind-the-scenes story that started short track, saying, I started thinking that I was learning figure skating at first at the skating rink that followed my brother.Then I realized that what I was learning was not a figure skating but a short track, and laughed at the scene.

Short track national team Yubin Lee will unveil his idol dance skills.

JTBC's Knowing Bros, which will be broadcast on March 5, will feature short track national players Kwak Yoon-gy, Kim A-rang and Yubin Lee as transfer students who cheered the public with their brilliant performances.

On the day of the broadcast, Kwak Yoon-gy boasted Yubin Lee's amazing dance skills, saying Yubin Lee is his dance teacher. Yubin Lee then showed his own choreography, saying, "I have prepared creative choreography that can only be seen in 'Knowing Bros'." Yubin Lee, who boasted dance skills as well as idols in the flowing music, applauded his brothers with an uncontrollable talent.

Yubin Lee also revealed the behind-the-scenes story that started short track, saying, "I started thinking that I was learning figure skating at first at the skating rink that followed my brother." Then I realized that what I was learning was not a figure skating but a short track, and laughed at the scene.