Kim Tae Jin "Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin marriage ceremony, acquaintance in charge of flower decoration" (Radio show)

Kim Tae Jin said that his acquaintance was responsible for the flower decorations of actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin marriage.KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show broadcast on April 1 was decorated with The 1st Radio showboat Blowing Festival for April Fools Day.Kim Tae Jin attended as a judge on the day.One listener said, I was in charge of the flower decorations of Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin marriage yesterday, and I brought you pictures of the atmosphere I wanted.But Kim Tae Jin said: I think this is a lie.In fact, the person who decorated the flower is my acquaintance. However, it seems that there was a contract that could not upload the flower decoration photo or wedding hall atmosphere to SNS until the day before the marriage ceremony.Park Myeong-su said: I met Mr. Son Ye-jin once but I didnt have an invitation, so I didnt have it.I do not think I have to go to someone like me, he said. I would not invite you if I had such a chance later. I really wanted to go. Kim Tae Jin then raved, saying he was really mean.

Kim Tae Jin said that his acquaintance was responsible for the flower decorations of actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin marriage.

KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su's Radio show' broadcast on April 1 was decorated with 'The 1st Radio showboat Blowing Festival' for April Fool's Day. Kim Tae Jin attended as a judge on the day.

One listener said, "I was in charge of the flower decorations of Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin marriage yesterday, and I brought you pictures of the atmosphere I wanted."

But Kim Tae Jin said: "I think this is a lie. In fact, the person who decorated the flower is my acquaintance. "However, it seems that there was a contract that could not upload the flower decoration photo or wedding hall atmosphere to SNS until the day before the marriage ceremony."

Park Myeong-su said: "I met Mr. Son Ye-jin once but I didn't have an invitation, so I didn't have it. I do not think I have to go to someone like me, "he said." I would not invite you if I had such a chance later. I really wanted to go. " Kim Tae Jin then raved, saying he was "really mean."