'Kim Tae-hee' Rain "Is it your two daughters' dad?", The overwhelming delight of completing the Cheongcheong fashion

Singer and actor Rain has been on the latest occasion.He posted two photos on Instagram on Wednesday, along with a fire emoji.Rain in the photo is looking at his cell phone sitting on a chair with a blue-collar fashion.The netizen sent Cheering such as I do not have such a cool thing, please be cool, I have problems in my present life, I am so handsome and I think more about Rain.Meanwhile, Rain recently appeared in the TVN drama Ghost Doctor.Ghost Doctor is a work that depicts the story of two doctors who are background, ability, personality, and drama, combining soul and body due to ice.Rain is married to actor Kim Tae-hee and is raising two daughters.
Singer and actor Rain has been on the latest occasion.He posted two photos on Instagram on Wednesday, along with a fire emoji.Rain in the photo is looking at his cell phone sitting on a chair with a blue-collar fashion.The netizen sent Cheering such as I do not have such a cool thing, please be cool, I have problems in my present life, I am so handsome and I think more about Rain.Meanwhile, Rain recently appeared in the TVN drama Ghost Doctor.Ghost Doctor is a work that depicts the story of two doctors who are background, ability, personality, and drama, combining soul and body due to ice.Rain is married to actor Kim Tae-hee and is raising two daughters.

Singer and actor Rain has been on the latest occasion.

He posted two photos on Instagram on Wednesday, along with a fire emoji.

Rain in the photo is looking at his cell phone sitting on a chair with a blue-collar fashion.

The netizen sent Cheering such as "I do not have such a cool thing, please be cool, I have problems in my present life", "I am so handsome" and "I think more about Rain".

Meanwhile, Rain recently appeared in the TVN drama 'Ghost Doctor'. 'Ghost Doctor' is a work that depicts the story of two doctors who are background, ability, personality, and drama, combining soul and body due to ice.

Rain is married to actor Kim Tae-hee and is raising two daughters.