Kim Nam-gil "The Convict interview scene, I'm just excited about acting" ('All The Butlers')

Actor Kim Nam-gil confessed that it is quick to shoot the scene of interviewing the Convicts.On the 30th anniversary of I Want to Know, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 27th, talked with Profiler Kwon Il-yong, criminal psychologist Park Ji-sun, Dong Won and PD Do Joon-woo.On the same day, he made a phone call to actor Kim Nam-gil, who plays a role in the drama Readers of the Evil, which is a recent topic, with the motif of Profiler Kwon Il-yong.Kim Nam-gil, who revealed his friendship with Kwon Il-yong, said, We have a nickname of Professor Kwon Il-yong as a newborn baby.Kim Nam-gil asked about the feeling about Profiler during the drama, saying, I am very tired after I have been interviewing the Convicts, even though I am acting. I wanted to be great when I saw Professor Kwon who has it as a job.Kim Nam-gil expressed his respect to Profiler Kwon Il-yong, saying, I would hate people if I were a newborn, but I told him that I was a newborn baby, and I would hate people while interviewing so many of the Convicts.
Actor Kim Nam-gil confessed that it is quick to shoot the scene of interviewing the Convicts.On the 30th anniversary of I Want to Know, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 27th, talked with Profiler Kwon Il-yong, criminal psychologist Park Ji-sun, Dong Won and PD Do Joon-woo.On the same day, he made a phone call to actor Kim Nam-gil, who plays a role in the drama Readers of the Evil, which is a recent topic, with the motif of Profiler Kwon Il-yong.Kim Nam-gil, who revealed his friendship with Kwon Il-yong, said, We have a nickname of Professor Kwon Il-yong as a newborn baby.Kim Nam-gil asked about the feeling about Profiler during the drama, saying, I am very tired after I have been interviewing the Convicts, even though I am acting. I wanted to be great when I saw Professor Kwon who has it as a job.Kim Nam-gil expressed his respect to Profiler Kwon Il-yong, saying, I would hate people if I were a newborn, but I told him that I was a newborn baby, and I would hate people while interviewing so many of the Convicts.

Actor Kim Nam-gil confessed that it is quick to shoot the scene of interviewing The Convicts.

On the 30th anniversary of I Want to Know, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 27th, talked with Profiler Kwon Il-yong, criminal psychologist Park Ji-sun, Dong Won and PD Do Joon-woo.

On the same day, he made a phone call to actor Kim Nam-gil, who plays a role in the drama Readers of the Evil, which is a recent topic, with the motif of Profiler Kwon Il-yong.

Kim Nam-gil, who revealed his friendship with Kwon Il-yong, said, "We have a nickname of Professor Kwon Il-yong as a newborn baby.

Kim Nam-gil asked about the feeling about Profiler during the drama, saying, "I am very tired after I have been interviewing The Convicts, even though I am acting." "I wanted to be great when I saw Professor Kwon who has it as a job."

Kim Nam-gil expressed his respect to Profiler Kwon Il-yong, saying, "I would hate people if I were a newborn, but I told him that I was a newborn baby, and I would hate people while interviewing so many of The Convicts.