'Kim Ho-Jin' KIM Ji-ho, 49, angry back muscle ..core power hit

Actor KIM Ji-ho showed a solid figure with no sullenness, which was minced into yoga.KIM Ji-ho posted a photo on his SNS on the 19th, saying, I really ... I thought it would not be today.In the photo, KIM Ji-ho revealed a yoga practice in his home living room.KIM Ji-ho, wearing a body-revealing sportswear, took a variety of postures, including standing on a mat and standing on a mat.I was ready to give up, but I was more focused on my body because I was heavy and lacking in strength. I looked at and looked at where I should write.Its hard to get on the mat, but its more like today that you dont regret it after youre on it.Meanwhile, KIM Ji-ho is married to actor Kim Ho-Jin and has one daughter.

Actor KIM Ji-ho showed a solid figure with no sullenness, which was minced into yoga.

KIM Ji-ho posted a photo on his SNS on the 19th, saying, "I really ... I thought it would not be today."

In the photo, KIM Ji-ho revealed a yoga practice in his home living room. KIM Ji-ho, wearing a body-revealing sportswear, took a variety of postures, including standing on a mat and standing on a mat.

“I was ready to give up, but I was more focused on my body because I was heavy and lacking in strength. I looked at and looked at where I should write. “It’s hard to get on the mat, but it’s more like today that you don’t regret it after you’re on it.”

Meanwhile, KIM Ji-ho is married to actor Kim Ho-Jin and has one daughter.