Kim Chung, satisfaction with his taut face after the procedure, "became pretty" (let's share)

Kim Chung was satisfied with his changed face after the procedure.In KBS 2TV Lets Live With Park Won-sook Season 3 broadcast on March 30, Yoon Hee-jung was surprised at Kim Chungs changed face.When a sage surprised Yoon Hee-jung and Kim Soo-yeons mother and daughters faces, she said, We are a lifetime life, and said, We did not touch our faces at all.At that time, Yoon Hee-jung looked at Kim Chungs face, which introduced the menu to be served, and was surprised to see, Why is his face so tight?Kim Chung said, I was a child-sucker, and said, I was waiting for my sister to know when.Kim Chung confessed earlier that he had been laser-treated for wrinkles when Lee visited the house. Park Won-sook said, I used to hide the molding.He said, I did this, I did that. Yoon said, I was tight and pretty.When Kim Chung brought out his old fries, Park Won-sook said, Yesterday, I see that he is satisfied after the procedure.I think I will be still even if I hit it now.
Kim Chung was satisfied with his changed face after the procedure.In KBS 2TV Lets Live With Park Won-sook Season 3 broadcast on March 30, Yoon Hee-jung was surprised at Kim Chungs changed face.When a sage surprised Yoon Hee-jung and Kim Soo-yeons mother and daughters faces, she said, We are a lifetime life, and said, We did not touch our faces at all.At that time, Yoon Hee-jung looked at Kim Chungs face, which introduced the menu to be served, and was surprised to see, Why is his face so tight?Kim Chung said, I was a child-sucker, and said, I was waiting for my sister to know when.Kim Chung confessed earlier that he had been laser-treated for wrinkles when Lee visited the house. Park Won-sook said, I used to hide the molding.He said, I did this, I did that. Yoon said, I was tight and pretty.When Kim Chung brought out his old fries, Park Won-sook said, Yesterday, I see that he is satisfied after the procedure.I think I will be still even if I hit it now.

Kim Chung was satisfied with his changed face after the procedure.

In KBS 2TV 'Let's Live With Park Won-sook Season 3' broadcast on March 30, Yoon Hee-jung was surprised at Kim Chung's changed face.

When a sage surprised Yoon Hee-jung and Kim Soo-yeon's mother and daughter's faces, she said, "We are a lifetime life," and said, "We did not touch our faces at all."

At that time, Yoon Hee-jung looked at Kim Chung's face, which introduced the menu to be served, and was surprised to see, "Why is his face so tight?" Kim Chung said, "I was a child-sucker," and said, "I was waiting for my sister to know when."

Kim Chung confessed earlier that he had been laser-treated for wrinkles when Lee visited the house. Park Won-sook said, "I used to hide the molding. “He said, ‘I did this, I did that.’” Yoon said, “I was tight and pretty.”

When Kim Chung brought out his old fries, Park Won-sook said, "Yesterday, I see that he is satisfied after the procedure. I think I will be still even if I hit it now. "