Kim Chung "much like to go to prison after being buried in the entertainment industry for smoking marijuana" (let's live together)

Kim Chung has delivered an unfair experience of misunderstood smoking cannabis.In the 53rd KBS 2TV entertainment Lets Live With Park Won-sook Season 3 broadcast on March 9, Kim Chung revealed the terrible experience of life.Kim Chung said, I was really unfair and I almost went to prison in the entertainment industry.Kim Chung said, I got a call this morning and I heard people lurking around Kim Chung. Dont run. They dont teach me why. What?Im afraid. Theyre undercover. I didnt do anything wrong. I went that morning. I went.I heard a report and Kim Chung told me who he had opened the cannabis with.I found out that I had a costume sponsor, but I had my name in my notebook, so I would have done it.
Kim Chung has delivered an unfair experience of misunderstood smoking cannabis.In the 53rd KBS 2TV entertainment Lets Live With Park Won-sook Season 3 broadcast on March 9, Kim Chung revealed the terrible experience of life.Kim Chung said, I was really unfair and I almost went to prison in the entertainment industry.Kim Chung said, I got a call this morning and I heard people lurking around Kim Chung. Dont run. They dont teach me why. What?Im afraid. Theyre undercover. I didnt do anything wrong. I went that morning. I went.I heard a report and Kim Chung told me who he had opened the cannabis with.I found out that I had a costume sponsor, but I had my name in my notebook, so I would have done it.

Kim Chung has delivered an unfair experience of misunderstood smoking cannabis.

In the 53rd KBS 2TV entertainment 'Let's Live With Park Won-sook Season 3' broadcast on March 9, Kim Chung revealed the terrible experience of life.

Kim Chung said, "I was really unfair and I almost went to prison in the entertainment industry."

Kim Chung said, "I got a call this morning and I heard people lurking around Kim Chung. Don't run. They don't teach me why. What? I'm afraid. They're undercover. I didn't do anything wrong. I went that morning. I went.

"I heard a report and Kim Chung told me who he had opened the cannabis with. I found out that I had a costume sponsor, but I had my name in my notebook, so I would have done it.