Kim Chang-wan, who came out after a 10-year appearance... What I felt when I saw him

This sensitivity is a great touchstone to cover the stone of a good song, but in other words, it is a violation of its obligation as a music broadcasting writer.It is the basic responsibility of the person who selects the music and tells the public that it should have the ordinary ear to listen to any music.So it was often ambivalence that was good and unfavorable to write Harus selection table based on the application song.The most exciting thing to quit eating was that I could only listen to my favorite music all day.On some days, he replayed the songs of his favorite Kim Kwang-seok infinitely, purifying his heartbeat, and on another day he returned to the girlhood where he was soaked in Lee Moon-ses voice that he died on the radio and could not live.It was the first routine to start the Haru routine for months after I quit my job to select and listen to the music that recorded my time.Kim Kwang-seok or Lee Moon-se, and sometimes the poet and chief ... There was a day when I realized that I had forgotten these people while I was doing this selection.It was the day when thick raindrops were poured into the window from morning in the city where the rain was precious, and it was the same day that even the emotion that was not there was moist.The song that I searched for the playlist like a holly was Baro Sanulims Is it raining on your day?It was also used as an ost of the song and movie on the 11th album of Sanulim, so it was a song that was requested by many listeners as an application song on a rainy day.There are songs that praise a lot of rain in us, but I think it will not be so common to sing songs that bring sadness from Danjeon and make it wet.Not long ago, Jannabi added to the playlist with joy because he made a remake.Anyway, if we draw a picture based on the holy genealogy of our popular music ( purely my standard), the group is Sanulim wildflower, solo artists are Kim Kwang-seok and Lee Moon-se.Oh, I repeat this, but my age and my musical unbalancedness are unilaterally projected, so I have to be subjective.Of course, it is not that you do not listen to other songs. Even if you quit your job, you still do not want to make fun of your music.The bts songs sometimes wake up my morning.There is one program that meets my musical unbalanced diet filled with this uncomfortable and self-satisfaction, Baro KBS2 <Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend>.I think it is a good program that not only saves the famous songs that I almost forget and reminds me again, but also lets junior singers consider how our song is maintained.Of course, I was impressed by Kim Kwang-seok or Lee Moon-se, and I listened to the wonderfully arranged songs several times.Unfortunately, I could not find the songs of Sanulim, which was at the top of my holy genealogy, on stage with a wonderful arrangement while this program lasted for a short period of time.It was a shame.Of course, many junior singers remake or cover the songs of Sanulim during that time, but I was waiting for the stage to meet once in the airwaves credible program.And finally it came. Ive been told Ive been gone for 10 years. The network has been constantly sending love calls.In fact, it has a lot of alumnus in its history, and Kim Chang-wan, who still has a lot of songs that junior singers want to cover with respect, and Sanulim will not be able to produce on the air several times.Nevertheless, I was surprised to actually stir in his Confessions that he had been humbled in front of the weight and severity of the word endlessness and hesitated to appear in the meantime.And while watching the stage of the first part, I thought it was fortunate that my musical arrangement of love for Sanulims music was very good.Music resembles that person, especially if its a singer-songwriter, the music of Sanulim, the color of Kim Chang-wan is still unique in our song history.It seems mild, outspoken, and pungent, but sometimes its stingy: just Kim Chang-wan.When I first heard their put a bed on my heart as a girl, Memory, who could not keep his mouth shut and kept something in the diary, was new.It would cost a lot of money to act on Electric Guitar because of the days that I was comforted by youth or your meaning and the guitar sound of Mao.The innocence and sensitivity of my young day was still alive there.I looked at his juniors throughout the stage and watched him praise him without losing a good smile. If I do not want to live as he is, I thought I should support his life for a long time.His challenging life, his borderless attitude, his clear eyes, and his actions as a musician, actor, painter and poet who makes a clearer smile than his child were jealous.The wrinkles of time on his face seemed to be a harmonious tone.Confessions. I dont know, but I want to look like Kim Chang-wan. I want to get that old if I can.Despite his age of seventy, he expresses his respect for his clear spirituality, who enjoys the stage with an unquestioned voice when he carries an electric guitar that is never light.I felt sincere in his voice, which expressed unlightly encouragement and infinite respect for the efforts of junior singers.Such a true heart, a posture that can stand up without hesitation on the stage of the collaboration of juniors, sing together and play shoulder-to-shoulder is the driving force to keep him in the eternal youth.The masterpieces do not disappear, but they are sometimes changed by new creators, and they are silently rendering the essence of music with good consolation for the next generation.There is music, and they sing and sing, so the world may be looking a little more like light.Lee Seung-yoons Your Meaning won the first part is also a reason why it sounds so sexy compared to the clear and fine Your Meaning completed with a collaboration with IU.It was a night full of aura that would not disappear behind the face of Kim Chang-wan, who claims to be a musical mother, saying that Lee Seung-yoon is like a child who has been sick.

This sensitivity is a great touchstone to cover the stone of a good song, but in other words, it is a violation of its obligation as a music broadcasting writer. It is the basic responsibility of the person who selects the music and tells the public that it should have the ordinary ear to listen to any music. So it was often ambivalence that was good and unfavorable to write Haru's selection table based on the application song.

The most exciting thing to quit eating was that I could only listen to my favorite music all day. On some days, he replayed the songs of his favorite Kim Kwang-seok infinitely, purifying his heartbeat, and on another day he returned to the girlhood where he was soaked in Lee Moon-se's voice that he died on the radio and could not live. It was the first routine to start the Haru routine for months after I quit my job to select and listen to the music that recorded my time.

Kim Kwang-seok or Lee Moon-se, and sometimes the poet and chief ... There was a day when I realized that I had forgotten these people while I was doing this selection. It was the day when thick raindrops were poured into the window from morning in the city where the rain was precious, and it was the same day that even the emotion that was not there was moist. The song that I searched for the playlist like a holly was Baro Sanulim's "Is it raining on your day?"

It was also used as an ost of the song and movie on the 11th album of Sanulim, so it was a song that was requested by many listeners as an application song on a rainy day. There are songs that praise a lot of 'rain' in us, but I think it will not be so common to sing songs that bring sadness from Danjeon and make it wet. Not long ago, Jannabi added to the playlist with joy because he made a 'remake'. Anyway, if we draw a picture based on the holy genealogy of our popular music ( purely my standard), the group is Sanulim wildflower, solo artists are Kim Kwang-seok and Lee Moon-se. Oh, I repeat this, but my age and my musical unbalancedness are unilaterally projected, so I have to be subjective.

Of course, it is not that you do not listen to other songs. Even if you quit your job, you still do not want to make fun of your music. The bts' songs sometimes wake up my morning.

There is one program that meets my musical unbalanced diet filled with this uncomfortable and self-satisfaction, Baro KBS2 <Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend>. I think it is a good program that not only saves the famous songs that I almost forget and reminds me again, but also lets junior singers consider how our song is maintained. Of course, I was impressed by Kim Kwang-seok or Lee Moon-se, and I listened to the wonderfully arranged songs several times.

Unfortunately, I could not find the songs of 'Sanulim', which was at the top of my holy genealogy, on stage with a wonderful arrangement while this program lasted for a short period of time. It was a shame. Of course, many junior singers remake or cover the songs of 'Sanulim' during that time, but I was waiting for the stage to meet once in the airwaves' credible program.

And finally it came. I've been told I've been gone for 10 years. The network has been constantly sending love calls. In fact, it has a lot of alumnus in its history, and Kim Chang-wan, who still has a lot of songs that junior singers want to cover with respect, and Sanulim will not be able to produce on the air several times. Nevertheless, I was surprised to actually stir in his Confessions that he had been humbled in front of the weight and severity of the word 'endlessness' and hesitated to appear in the meantime. And while watching the stage of the first part, I thought it was fortunate that my musical arrangement of love for Sanulim's music was very good.

Music resembles that person, especially if it's a singer-songwriter, the music of "Sanulim", the color of "Kim Chang-wan" is still unique in our song history. It seems mild, outspoken, and pungent, but sometimes it's stingy: just Kim Chang-wan. When I first heard their 'put a bed on my heart' as a girl, Memory, who could not keep his mouth shut and kept something in the diary, was new. It would cost a lot of money to act on 'Electric Guitar' because of the days that I was comforted by 'youth' or 'your meaning' and the guitar sound of 'Mao'. The innocence and sensitivity of my young day was still alive there.

I looked at his juniors throughout the stage and watched him praise him without losing a good smile. If I do not want to live as he is, I thought I should support his life for a long time. His challenging life, his borderless attitude, his clear eyes, and his actions as a musician, Actor, painter and poet who makes a clearer smile than his child were jealous. The wrinkles of time on his face seemed to be a harmonious tone.

Confessions. I don't know, but I want to look like Kim Chang-wan. I want to get that old if I can. Despite his age of seventy, he expresses his respect for his clear spirituality, who enjoys the stage with an unquestioned voice when he carries an electric guitar that is never light. I felt sincere in his voice, which expressed unlightly encouragement and infinite respect for the efforts of junior singers. Such a true heart, a posture that can stand up without hesitation on the stage of the collaboration of juniors, sing together and play shoulder-to-shoulder is the driving force to keep him in the eternal 'youth'.

The masterpieces do not disappear, but they are sometimes changed by new creators, and they are silently rendering the essence of music with good consolation for the next generation. There is music, and they sing and sing, so the world may be looking a little more like light. Lee Seung-yoon's "Your Meaning" won the first part is also a reason why it sounds so sexy compared to the clear and fine "Your Meaning" completed with a collaboration with IU. It was a night full of aura that would not disappear behind the face of Kim Chang-wan, who claims to be a musical mother, saying that Lee Seung-yoon is like a child who has been sick.