Kang Kyung-joon' Jang Shin-young, B company lost his foreign car and lost his life.

Actor Jang Shin-young is anxiously searching for his sons lost toy car.Jang Shin-young told personal SNS on March 17, Jung Woos favorite and favorite police car Toyota played with fun until yesterday and took it to the Childrens Grand Park today.Jung Woo, who is very upset, was tired of getting tired of his home. If you have seen me on the bench at the Childrens Grand Park mini zoo today, please contact me. I have left a contact number at the Lost and Found Center, but I have not heard from you yet.I want to find Jung Woo Choi Ae-tem Police Car Toyota Jung Woo I want to come back to my arms. In the photo posted together, I saw my son excited in a police car Toyota before he lost it.Those who saw it responded such as Who the hell takes the baby, I am so upset, who steals the police car, I am upset, I am so bad.Meanwhile, Jang Shin-young married actor Kang Kyung-joon in 2018 and has two sons.Jang Shin-young and Kang Kyung-joon have formed a relationship in the drama Thorn Flowers in 2013 and have signed a five-year devotion for about a hundred years.

Actor Jang Shin-young is anxiously searching for his son's lost toy car.

Jang Shin-young told personal SNS on March 17, "Jung Woo's favorite and favorite police car Toyota played with fun until yesterday and took it to the Children's Grand Park today. Jung Woo, who is very upset, was tired of getting tired of his home. "

"If you have seen me on the bench at the Children's Grand Park mini zoo today, please contact me. I have left a contact number at the Lost and Found Center, but I have not heard from you yet. I want to find Jung Woo Choi Ae-tem Police Car Toyota Jung Woo I want to come back to my arms. "

In the photo posted together, I saw my son excited in a police car Toyota before he lost it.

Those who saw it responded such as "Who the hell takes the baby", "I am so upset, who steals the police car", "I am upset, I am so bad".

Meanwhile, Jang Shin-young married actor Kang Kyung-joon in 2018 and has two sons.

Jang Shin-young and Kang Kyung-joon have formed a relationship in the Drama 'Thorn Flowers' in 2013 and have signed a five-year devotion for about a hundred years.