Jung Sook "Yong Sik, 'I Solo' Let's kiss the last day... I do not want to break up, so I decided to marriage."

Im Solo Jung Sook revealed the process of spiritual ceremony and marriage.NQQ, NOW, which aired on Thursday.In I Solo Hanako to Anne (Im SOLO Hanako to Anne), the marriage behind the spirit and quiet who became the final couple of the sixth period was drawn.I thought that my brother was like that, but he wanted to kiss me on the day he went down after shooting, said Jung Sook. I kissed him five days after I met him.I do not want to break up with my brother because I can only see it on weekends because I do not have a bit of a stick, he confessed. I wanted to marriage because I wanted to live with my brother quickly.I wanted to meet for at least a year before I made a decision on marriage.But when I heard about the seniors who live well because of marriage, there were some people who passed the meeting in two months.I did not want to delay it if I really want to fit well. The marriage ceremony is expected in August and September.I have seen the rings and coma except the date of the ceremony, and I am about to shoot next month.

'I'm Solo' Jung Sook revealed the process of spiritual ceremony and marriage.

NQQ, NOW, which aired on Thursday. In 'I Solo Hanako to Anne' (I'm Solo Hanako to Anne), the marriage behind the spirit and quiet who became the final couple of the sixth period was drawn.

"I thought that my brother was like that, but he wanted to kiss me on the day he went down after shooting," said Jung Sook. "I kissed him five days after I met him."

"I do not want to break up with my brother because I can only see it on weekends because I do not have a bit of a stick," he confessed. "I wanted to marriage because I wanted to live with my brother quickly."

"I wanted to meet for at least a year before I made a decision on marriage. But when I heard about the seniors who live well because of marriage, there were some people who passed the meeting in two months. I did not want to delay it if I really want to fit well. "The marriage ceremony is expected in August and September. I have seen the rings and coma except the date of the ceremony, and I am about to shoot next month. "