Jung Ae-ri "one year's battle with ovarian cancer, you should lose your hair and eat 200g of meat" (white-half travel)

Actor Jung Ae-ri will unveil his first battle with ovarian cancer.On TV CHOSUN Huh Young Mans Food Travel, which is broadcasted at 8 pm on March 11, the 45th year of debut and the owner of soft charisma Jung Ae-ri leaves for the rich city where childhood was spent, and the colorful taste of Jeonnam glory.Jung Ae-ri, who played the role of the main character Hyo Sun in the 1984 drama Love and Truth, became a stardom in the drama.She proved to be the most popular of the time with a 70% audience rating at the moment, and she was curious to say that she did not have much interest in talent.I majored in dance since elementary school, he said. I was surprised to find out that I applied for the talent recruitment with the recommendation of my brother.In addition, Jung Ae-ri tells the story of the battle of ovarian cancer that was not disclosed anywhere.After a restless day since becoming a star, she was suddenly sentenced to ovarian cancer in 2016 and had to live a year of fighting.Jung Ae-ri recalled that time, My hair was severely lost due to the side effects of chemotherapy at the time, he said. After a year of chemotherapy, my hair grew to some extent and I made a pretty hair and took a picture.I did not usually enjoy meat, but when I was treated for chemotherapy, I had to eat more than 200g of meat every day at the recommendation of a doctor.

Actor Jung Ae-ri will unveil his first battle with ovarian cancer.

On TV CHOSUN 'Huh Young Man's Food Travel', which is broadcasted at 8 pm on March 11, the 45th year of debut and the owner of soft charisma Jung Ae-ri leaves for the rich city where childhood was spent, and the colorful taste of Jeonnam glory.

Jung Ae-ri, who played the role of the main character 'Hyo Sun' in the 1984 drama 'Love and Truth', became a stardom in the drama. She proved to be the most popular of the time with a 70% audience rating at the moment, and she was curious to say that she did not have much interest in talent. "I majored in dance since elementary school," he said. "I was surprised to find out that I applied for the talent recruitment with the recommendation of my brother."

In addition, Jung Ae-ri tells the story of the battle of ovarian cancer that was not disclosed anywhere. After a restless day since becoming a star, she was suddenly sentenced to ovarian cancer in 2016 and had to live a year of fighting. Jung Ae-ri recalled that time, "My hair was severely lost due to the side effects of chemotherapy at the time," he said. "After a year of chemotherapy, my hair grew to some extent and I made a pretty hair and took a picture." "I did not usually enjoy meat, but when I was treated for chemotherapy, I had to eat more than 200g of meat every day at the recommendation of a doctor."