Ji Suk-jin, a huge congratulatory money for KCM who couldn't get married? to reveal the amount (Sketchbook)

KCM has unveiled the amount of the congratulatory money received by Ji Suk-jin.KBS 2TV music program You Hee-yeols Sketchbook (hereinafter referred to as You Hee-Yeols Sketchbook), which was broadcast on March 18, featured Ji Suk-jin (star luge), KCM (gang Chang-mo), Park Jae-jung and Wonstein from the group MSG Wannabe M.O.M.On the same day, You Hee-yeol celebrated the news of KCMs out-of-stock sales, which made a surprise announcement earlier this year that it had completed a marriage report with a woman nine years younger.Ji Suk-jin did not raise the ceremony, but he said he could not wait, and he sent me a huge amount of money. It was a crucible of impression.You Hee-yeol wondered about the amount: I asked him to mark the approximate amount by hand, and when KCM timidly stretched one finger, he said, I did 60,000 won.I usually do 50,000 won, but I did a lot of it.
KCM has unveiled the amount of the congratulatory money received by Ji Suk-jin.KBS 2TV music program You Hee-yeols Sketchbook (hereinafter referred to as You Hee-Yeols Sketchbook), which was broadcast on March 18, featured Ji Suk-jin (star luge), KCM (gang Chang-mo), Park Jae-jung and Wonstein from the group MSG Wannabe M.O.M.On the same day, You Hee-yeol celebrated the news of KCMs out-of-stock sales, which made a surprise announcement earlier this year that it had completed a marriage report with a woman nine years younger.Ji Suk-jin did not raise the ceremony, but he said he could not wait, and he sent me a huge amount of money. It was a crucible of impression.You Hee-yeol wondered about the amount: I asked him to mark the approximate amount by hand, and when KCM timidly stretched one finger, he said, I did 60,000 won.I usually do 50,000 won, but I did a lot of it.

KCM has unveiled the amount of the congratulatory money received by Ji Suk-jin.

KBS 2TV music program "You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook" (hereinafter referred to as "You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook"), which was broadcast on March 18, featured Ji Suk-jin (star luge), KCM (gang Chang-mo), Park Jae-jung and Wonstein from the group MSG Wannabe M.O.M.

On the same day, You Hee-yeol celebrated the news of KCM's out-of-stock sales, which made a surprise announcement earlier this year that it had completed a marriage report with a woman nine years younger.

"Ji Suk-jin did not raise the ceremony, but he said he could not wait, and he sent me a huge amount of money. It was a crucible of impression."

You Hee-yeol wondered about the amount: I asked him to mark the approximate amount by hand, and when KCM timidly stretched one finger, he said, "I did 60,000 won. I usually do 50,000 won, but I did a lot of it. "