JI Seung-Hyun "Instructor's Family, Parents Against Actor" A junior toilet anecdote Disclosure is a sweaty show (TV Cultwo Show)

Actor JI Seung-Hyun laughed with his junior Disclosure letter along with his parents past against the Actor job.Actor Jung Woo, Choi Moo-sung, JI Seung-Hyun and Lee Hong-nae of the movie Hot Blood (director Chun Myeong-kwan) appeared as guests in the special guest section of SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) broadcast on March 23.One listener said nicely that he was JI Seung-Hyuns mothers student.JI Seung-Hyun said that her mother was English and her father was a physical education teacher.JI Seung-Hyun recalled that instead, his parents tremended his Actor dream.My father was drinking and coming in and sleeping and he woke me up and told himself never to do it (Actor).He hated it so much, he said, but now he is cheering a lot. Then, a letter came to JI Seung-Hyuns junior at Kyunghee University.The junior caught the eye by claiming that JI Seung-Hyun did not get water from the gym toilet and almost fainted.JI Seung-Hyun was embarrassed and explained, I cant be. Im not the kind of person I usually am.JI Seung-Hyun, who is in the mall called Kim Tae-kyuns I do not have a toilet education, said, No, I am embarrassed.Later, JI Seung-Hyun picked up a prize for a junior who received a gift (?): a water prize; so JI Seung-Hyun said, I did not water and pulled water.I do not bite, said Kim Tae-kyun, who was joking, and said, I will send you water and ask you to drop it down. But he did not stop teasing the toilet for JI Seung-Hyun, who said, It is becoming a fact-finding fact (that the water has not fallen) that I have never done that.Who are you, I have never done that? But the TV Cultwo Show listeners laughed at the fun.On this day, listeners met JI Seung-Hyun in the bathroom and sent a false story that he said, What do you see, I have never seen an entertainer who did not water?Another listener sent a text saying, Seung Hyun-ah, Ma, I just went to see you in the morning.
Actor JI Seung-Hyun laughed with his junior Disclosure letter along with his parents past against the Actor job.Actor Jung Woo, Choi Moo-sung, JI Seung-Hyun and Lee Hong-nae of the movie Hot Blood (director Chun Myeong-kwan) appeared as guests in the special guest section of SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) broadcast on March 23.One listener said nicely that he was JI Seung-Hyuns mothers student.JI Seung-Hyun said that her mother was English and her father was a physical education teacher.JI Seung-Hyun recalled that instead, his parents tremended his Actor dream.My father was drinking and coming in and sleeping and he woke me up and told himself never to do it (Actor).He hated it so much, he said, but now he is cheering a lot. Then, a letter came to JI Seung-Hyuns junior at Kyunghee University.The junior caught the eye by claiming that JI Seung-Hyun did not get water from the gym toilet and almost fainted.JI Seung-Hyun was embarrassed and explained, I cant be. Im not the kind of person I usually am.JI Seung-Hyun, who is in the mall called Kim Tae-kyuns I do not have a toilet education, said, No, I am embarrassed.Later, JI Seung-Hyun picked up a prize for a junior who received a gift (?): a water prize; so JI Seung-Hyun said, I did not water and pulled water.I do not bite, said Kim Tae-kyun, who was joking, and said, I will send you water and ask you to drop it down. But he did not stop teasing the toilet for JI Seung-Hyun, who said, It is becoming a fact-finding fact (that the water has not fallen) that I have never done that.Who are you, I have never done that? But the TV Cultwo Show listeners laughed at the fun.On this day, listeners met JI Seung-Hyun in the bathroom and sent a false story that he said, What do you see, I have never seen an entertainer who did not water?Another listener sent a text saying, Seung Hyun-ah, Ma, I just went to see you in the morning.

Actor JI Seung-Hyun laughed with his junior Disclosure letter along with his parents' past against the Actor job.

Actor Jung Woo, Choi Moo-sung, JI Seung-Hyun and Lee Hong-nae of the movie "Hot Blood" (director Chun Myeong-kwan) appeared as guests in the special guest section of SBS Power FM "Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show") broadcast on March 23.

One listener said nicely that he was JI Seung-Hyun's mother's student. JI Seung-Hyun said that her mother was English and her father was a physical education teacher.

JI Seung-Hyun recalled that instead, his parents "tremended" his Actor dream. "My father was drinking and coming in and sleeping and he woke me up and told himself never to do it (Actor). He hated it so much, "he said," but now he is cheering a lot. "

Then, a letter came to JI Seung-Hyun's junior at Kyunghee University. The junior caught the eye by claiming that JI Seung-Hyun "did not get water from the gym toilet and almost fainted."

JI Seung-Hyun was embarrassed and explained, "I can't be. I'm not the kind of person I usually am." JI Seung-Hyun, who is in the mall called Kim Tae-kyun's "I do not have a toilet education," said, "No, I am embarrassed."

Later, JI Seung-Hyun picked up a prize for a junior who received a gift (?): a water prize; so JI Seung-Hyun said, "I did not water and pulled water. I do not bite, "said Kim Tae-kyun, who was joking, and said," I will send you water and ask you to drop it down. "

But he did not stop teasing the toilet for JI Seung-Hyun, who said, "It is becoming a fact-finding fact (that the water has not fallen) that I have never done that. Who are you, I have never done that? "But the TV Cultwo Show listeners laughed at the fun.

On this day, listeners met JI Seung-Hyun in the bathroom and sent a false story that he said, "What do you see, I have never seen an entertainer who did not water?" Another listener sent a text saying, "Seung Hyun-ah, Ma, I just went to see you in the morning."