'Gentleman and young lady' Memory Returns Ji Hyun Woo, Park Ha-na Pregnant Lie

Seoul = Park Ha-na caught lying to Ji Hyun WooIn the 45th KBS 2TV weekend drama Shin Sa and Young Lady (directed by Shin Chang-seok and Kim Sa-kyung), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, Park Dae-beom (played by Ahn Woo-yeon) and Lee Se-ryun (played by Yoon Jin-yi) went to the Wedding ceremony chapter of their brother, Lee Young-guk (played by Ji Hyun Woo) and reunited with Lee Young-guk (played by Lee Woo) I did.Then, by chance, the two were trapped together in the elevator. Sorry, Lee Young-guk said, No, Im sorry.I do not believe that I am such a person, he said. Do not tell me to forget. Lee said, Mr. Park is proud.I can do well, he said. I forget to live with my heart and do not cry because of someone like me anymore. However, Park said, I do not like it.Back at home, Park recalled a story Lee Young-guk told when he was 22 years old after lying helplessly and shedding tears.The suspicion between Lee Young-guk and Jo Sa-ra was that Park Dan-dan called a man, but he did not answer.Lee Se-hee recalled what 22-year-old Lee Young-guk said to him in the past, The president said to me, I tried to kiss the chief, but I did not do it.I do not know why I do it with the chief of staff, but it is clear that I liked it only when I was 22 years old. How do you have a child?So lets not break up. He added, I think the chief is lying. I think the chief is not your child. What are you talking about? What woman is lying about a child in her stomach? I can not deny it.I am a child who will be born in the world because of me, but there is no reason for an innocent child to be denied. He said, Do not come back. However, Lee Se-hee said, I believe in the chairman, why does not the chairman believe him? He said, I can not do that.Josara (Park Ha-na), who had lied about having a child of Lee Young-guk and came back to the house, stirred the familys livelihood at will.However, Kim (Kim Ga-yeon) stopped such a investigation. After that, Lee Young-guk said, My position in this house is unclear.I tried to organize my clothes like before, but I was kicked out of the room because I could not touch the goods. Lee Young-guk said, I am comfortable with Kim doing my job. I ignore me. I have to be an official fiancee to have a child. I have come to have a child.I do not want to be treated like that. But Lee Young-guk said, I did not ask you to come in, and Cho insisted on it.I did not say that I was not hurting others and being quiet. I did not remember that, but I accepted it because it was my child.I need time until my memory returns, dont talk about anything more than a child, said Cho, who returned to the room, calmly. Theres still a lot of time.I will somehow make my president my man while I am in this house. Bong Joon-oh (Yang Byung-yeol) and Kang Mi-rim (Kim I-kyung) continued their love affair secretly with their families, and while they were trying to kiss on the street, they were discovered at the scene by Cha-gun (Kang Eun-tak) and Park Dae-beom.So four people gathered at the restaurant. Park said, I knew it was my son, so I broke up. But Bong Joon-oh and Kang Mi-rim said, Can not you break up?The car was absurd, and Park Dae-bum said, If you know it in both houses, you will be bloody. What are you going to do? Ma Hyun-bin (Itaeli) showed interest in Park Dan.Lee Sejong (Seo Woo-jin) was depressed after Park Dan-dan left home; he tried to buy the heart of his own son, Sejong, who was called Josa, but he turned away.I took my brother Lee Se-chan (Yoo Jun-seo), who was worried about Sejong, who said, I can not sleep, and took his brother to Park Dan-dan.Sejong could not sleep a sigh, and it hurts. He said, I want to live in this house. I do not want to go home. When asked why, he said, I do not know why my aunt lives in my house. I understand that Father understands, but I do not understand. Father does not even drink alcohol to meet.Father, I have never seen you laugh. My sister is sensitive, so I dont go in and lock the door.Lee Young-guk then persuaded the children who returned home not to go to Park Dan-dan, but Lee Jae-ni (Choi Myung-bin) told Father, Let them meet if they want to see the teacher.After the children came home, Lee Se-ryun (Yoon Jin-yi) visited his brother Lee Young-guk, who said, The children are uncomfortable with the chief.Its weird to think about it.When I was 22 years old, I told me that my aunt was only my sister, and I should not try to like her. I do not really understand that I had a child with her. Lee Jae-ni came home alone, and Jo Jora asked him to bring the children together. Lee Jae-ni said, Sejong is sick because of her aunt.What is she like? But Josa said, Im your mother. Youre a lady at the end of the day. Youre not gonna be so cheap.But Lee Jae-ni said, Who is my mother, if you are going to say that, get out of my house right now.Kim, who watched this, reported the situation to Lee Young-guk and said, Investigation is coming in and the house is open. Please take wise measures.Lee Young-guk, who was worried, visited Lee Jae-ni. Lee Jae-ni said, It is difficult for everyone as well as me.I tried to endure it again, but I can not do it. He said, I think I will run away from my aunt and I do not want to come home now.Lee Yeong-guk told Cho Sa-ra, go home.I will do the best I can, he said. I should have told the children enough before the chief came home, but I did not think about it. But I can not go.I want to be next to the president for my childs prenatal care. He pretended to fall down in shock.Lee then came out of the house and recalled the memory he had lost when he was 22 years old, and called out to eat rice.At that time, I went to eat rice and watched movies. Lee Young-guk asked Jo Jo-ra to tell me the situation at the time of the proposal, and made it up as if there was no investigation.He said he had a child that day, saying that he had the first kiss there. However, Lee Young-guk looked at him coldly, saying, Why are you lying?On the other hand, Gentleman and young lady is a drama about the turbulent story that happens when gentleman and young lady meet to fulfill their responsibilities and happiness.It airs every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 p.m.

Seoul = Park Ha-na caught lying to Ji Hyun Woo

In the 45th KBS 2TV weekend drama "Shin Sa and young lady" (directed by Shin Chang-seok and Kim Sa-kyung), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, Park Dae-beom (played by Ahn Woo-yeon) and Lee Se-ryun (played by Yoon Jin-yi) went to the Wedding ceremony chapter of their brother, Lee Young-guk (played by Ji Hyun Woo) and reunited with Lee Young-guk (played by Lee Woo) I did. Then, by chance, the two were trapped together in the elevator. "Sorry," Lee Young-guk said, "No, I'm sorry. "I do not believe that I am such a person," he said. "Do not tell me to forget." Lee said, "Mr. Park is proud. "I can do well," he said. "I forget to live with my heart and do not cry because of someone like me anymore." However, Park said, "I do not like it." Back at home, Park recalled a story Lee Young-guk told when he was 22 years old after lying helplessly and shedding tears. The suspicion between Lee Young-guk and Jo Sa-ra was that Park Dan-dan called a man, but he did not answer.

Lee Se-hee recalled what 22-year-old Lee Young-guk said to him in the past, "The president said to me," I tried to kiss the chief, but I did not do it. I do not know why I do it with the chief of staff, but it is clear that I liked it only when I was 22 years old. "How do you have a child? So let's not break up. "He added," I think the chief is lying. I think the chief is not your child. " "What are you talking about? What woman is lying about a child in her stomach?" "I can not deny it. I am a child who will be born in the world because of me, but there is no reason for an innocent child to be denied. "He said," Do not come back. " However, Lee Se-hee said, "I believe in the chairman, why does not the chairman believe him?" He said, "I can not do that.

Josara (Park Ha-na), who had lied about having a child of Lee Young-guk and came back to the house, stirred the family's livelihood at will. However, Kim (Kim Ga-yeon) stopped such a investigation. After that, Lee Young-guk said, "My position in this house is unclear." I tried to organize my clothes like before, but I was kicked out of the room because I could not touch the goods. "Lee Young-guk said," I am comfortable with Kim doing my job. " "I ignore me. I have to be an official fiancee to have a child. I have come to have a child. I do not want to be treated like that. "But Lee Young-guk said," I did not ask you to come in, and Cho insisted on it. I did not say that I was not hurting others and being quiet. "I did not remember that, but I accepted it because it was my child. I need time until my Memory returns, don't talk about anything more than a child," said Cho, who returned to the room, calmly. "There's still a lot of time. I will somehow make my president my man while I am in this house. "

Bong Joon-oh (Yang Byung-yeol) and Kang Mi-rim (Kim I-kyung) continued their love affair secretly with their families, and while they were trying to kiss on the street, they were discovered at the scene by Cha-gun (Kang Eun-tak) and Park Dae-beom. So four people gathered at the restaurant. Park said, "I knew it was my son, so I broke up." But Bong Joon-oh and Kang Mi-rim said, "Can not you break up?" The car was absurd, and Park Dae-bum said, "If you know it in both houses, you will be bloody. What are you going to do?" Ma Hyun-bin (Itaeli) showed interest in Park Dan.

Lee Sejong (Seo Woo-jin) was depressed after Park Dan-dan left home; he tried to buy the heart of his own son, Sejong, who was called Josa, but he turned away. I took my brother Lee Se-chan (Yoo Jun-seo), who was worried about Sejong, who said, "I can not sleep," and took his brother to Park Dan-dan. Sejong could not sleep a sigh, and it hurts. "He said," I want to live in this house. I do not want to go home. " When asked why, he said, "I do not know why my aunt lives in my house. I understand that Father understands, but I do not understand." "Father does not even drink alcohol to meet. Father, I have never seen you laugh. My sister is sensitive, so I don't go in and lock the door. Lee Young-guk then persuaded the children who returned home not to go to Park Dan-dan, but Lee Jae-ni (Choi Myung-bin) told Father, "Let them meet if they want to see the teacher."

After the children came home, Lee Se-ryun (Yoon Jin-yi) visited his brother Lee Young-guk, who said, "The children are uncomfortable with the chief. "It's weird to think about it. When I was 22 years old, I told me that my aunt was only my sister, and I should not try to like her. I do not really understand that I had a child with her. " Lee Jae-ni came home alone, and Jo Jora asked him to bring the children together. Lee Jae-ni said, "Sejong is sick because of her aunt. What is she like? "But Josa said," I'm your mother. You're a lady at the end of the day. You're not gonna be so cheap. But Lee Jae-ni said, "Who is my mother, if you are going to say that, get out of my house right now." Kim, who watched this, reported the situation to Lee Young-guk and said, "Investigation is coming in and the house is open. Please take wise measures."

Lee Young-guk, who was worried, visited Lee Jae-ni. Lee Jae-ni said, "It is difficult for everyone as well as me. I tried to endure it again, but I can not do it. "He said," I think I will run away from my aunt and I do not want to come home now. Lee Yeong-guk told Cho Sa-ra, go home. I will do the best I can, "he said." I should have told the children enough before the chief came home, but I did not think about it. "But I can not go. I want to be next to the president for my child's prenatal care. "He pretended to fall down in shock.

Lee then came out of the house and recalled the Memory he had lost when he was 22 years old, and called out to eat rice. At that time, I went to eat rice and watched movies. "Lee Young-guk asked Jo Jo-ra to tell me the situation at the time of the proposal, and made it up as if there was no investigation. He said he had a child that day, saying that he had the first kiss there. However, Lee Young-guk looked at him coldly, saying, "Why are you lying?"

On the other hand, 'Gentleman and young lady' is a drama about the turbulent story that happens when 'gentleman' and 'young lady' meet to fulfill their responsibilities and happiness. It airs every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 p.m.