Ji Chang-wook, Visuals Breaking Through a Mask on Business Day

On the 14th, Ji Chang-wook posted a picture with his article I thought it was a train trip with a bang-gu, but I am traveling on a business trip.Meanwhile, Ji Chang-wook will star in the new Drama If You Say Your Hope, which is the story of the last Hope of the Dutch terminal cancer patients.
On the 14th, Ji Chang-wook posted a picture with his article I thought it was a train trip with a bang-gu, but I am traveling on a business trip.Meanwhile, Ji Chang-wook will star in the new Drama If You Say Your Hope, which is the story of the last Hope of the Dutch terminal cancer patients.

On the 14th, Ji Chang-wook posted a picture with his article "I thought it was a train trip with a bang-gu, but I am traveling on a business trip.

Meanwhile, Ji Chang-wook will star in the new Drama 'If You Say Your Hope', which is the story of the last Hope of the Dutch terminal cancer patients.