"Jeon So-min Get off...I'll Work Harder": 'Sixth Sense3' Yoo Jae-Suk Ready for New Seasons From Lee Sang-yeob

TVN Sixth Sense3 Yoo Jae-Suk, Oh Na-ra, Lee Sang-yeob, Jessie and the Americas expressed their feelings and determination two days before the first broadcast.Sixth Sense3 (director Jung Chul-min, Shin Jung-min), which will be broadcasted at 8:40 p.m. on the 18th (Friday), is an unpredictable six-sensory mischief variety in which five cast members find fakes that are more real than the ones hiding in the real world.This season will feature Yoo Jae-Suk, Oh Na-ra, Lee Sang-yeob, Jessie and the Americas.In the meantime, Sixth Sense has laughed at the struggle of the members who mobilize their intuition to match the amazing fakes created by the production team with their sincerity.The reasoning know-how of the members who are constantly thinking about what the fake will be from the perspective of the production team and the number of gold per capita obtained through it have become a special point of observation only for Sixth Sense.In this season, the Spy system is introduced and it is conducted as a group exhibition of one Spy and members who are against it every time.If the final result is revealed, Spy and the crew lose, and if they do not reveal the fake, Spy and the crew win.Now, among the members who boast of steamy chemistry enough to read each others thoughts even if they look at their eyes, the expectation and curiosity of whether Spy can hide his identity safely and act safely.With the introduction of new rules, upgraded fun and psychological warfare are anticipated, and the excitement and determination of the members who have celebrated the third season are also eye-catching.Below are the impressions and determinations of participating in Season 3, which was directly conveyed by Yoo Jae-Suk, Oh Na-ra, Lee Sang-yeob, Jessie and the Americas.Yoo Jae-Suk said: Thanks to a lot of people, Im really happy and grateful to be able to return to Season 3.Unfortunately, I can not join the Somin in Season 3, but I will try to give a bigger smile and pleasure with the members. Oh Na-ra said, In Season 3, a new rule is introduced and I am personally anxious and excited.From season 3, I will work hard to become a chongnara rather than chungchuk Oh Na-ra.I am very sorry that there is no sommin who always believed and followed, but I will fill the vacancy of sommin hard. Lee Sang-yeob expressed his determination to change; Lee Sang-yeob I would like to show you how I adapted in Season 3.(Laughing) Im looking forward to working harder this season and seeing a day of glory coming on camera a lot.I will work harder in season 3 even for season 4 when Somin will return. Jessie and the Americas also confessed their nostalgia for Jeon So-min; it is a great honor and joy to be with them in season 3.Jessie said, I am so sorry that my sister is injured in her legs and can not be together, but I hope to meet her again in a healthy way.Please love me a lot of Sixth Sense and Jessie. Thank you. I really missed the members during the break after Season 2, but it is good to see them earlier than I thought.I feel like Im going to play with my sisters and brothers rather than thinking that I work when I shoot Sixth Sense, so I can feel the vacancy of my sister, but I think it is one of my sister and I.Sixth Sense3 will be broadcast for the first time at 8:40 pm on March 18 (Friday).

TVN 'Sixth Sense3' Yoo Jae-Suk, Oh Na-ra, Lee Sang-yeob, Jessie and the Americas expressed their feelings and determination two days before the first broadcast.

Sixth Sense3 (director Jung Chul-min, Shin Jung-min), which will be broadcasted at 8:40 p.m. on the 18th (Friday), is an unpredictable six-sensory mischief variety in which five cast members find fakes that are more real than the ones hiding in the real world. This season will feature Yoo Jae-Suk, Oh Na-ra, Lee Sang-yeob, Jessie and the Americas.

In the meantime, Sixth Sense has laughed at the struggle of the members who mobilize their intuition to match the amazing fakes created by the production team with their sincerity. The reasoning know-how of the members who are constantly thinking about what the fake will be from the perspective of the production team and the number of gold per capita obtained through it have become a special point of observation only for Sixth Sense.

In this season, the Spy system is introduced and it is conducted as a group exhibition of one Spy and members who are against it every time. If the final result is revealed, Spy and the crew lose, and if they do not reveal the fake, Spy and the crew win. Now, among the members who boast of steamy chemistry enough to read each other's thoughts even if they look at their eyes, the expectation and curiosity of whether Spy can hide his identity safely and act safely.

With the introduction of new rules, upgraded fun and psychological warfare are anticipated, and the excitement and determination of the members who have celebrated the third season are also eye-catching. Below are the impressions and determinations of participating in Season 3, which was directly conveyed by Yoo Jae-Suk, Oh Na-ra, Lee Sang-yeob, Jessie and the Americas. Yoo Jae-Suk said: "Thanks to a lot of people, I'm really happy and grateful to be able to return to Season 3. Unfortunately, I can not join the Somin in Season 3, but I will try to give a bigger smile and pleasure with the members. "

Oh Na-ra said, "In Season 3, a new rule is introduced and I am personally anxious and excited. From season 3, I will work hard to become a 'chongnara' rather than 'chungchuk' Oh Na-ra. I am very sorry that there is no sommin who always believed and followed, but I will fill the vacancy of sommin hard. "

Lee Sang-yeob expressed his determination to change; Lee Sang-yeob "I would like to show you how I adapted in Season 3. (Laughing) I'm looking forward to working harder this season and seeing a day of glory coming on camera a lot. I will work harder in season 3 even for season 4 when Somin will return. "

Jessie and the Americas also confessed their nostalgia for Jeon So-min; it is a great honor and joy to be with them in season 3. Jessie said, "I am so sorry that my sister is injured in her legs and can not be together, but I hope to meet her again in a healthy way. Please love me a lot of Sixth Sense and Jessie. Thank you. " "I really missed the members during the break after Season 2, but it is good to see them earlier than I thought. I feel like I'm going to play with my sisters and brothers rather than thinking that I work when I shoot 'Sixth Sense', so I can feel the vacancy of my sister, but I think it is one of my sister and I.

Sixth Sense3 will be broadcast for the first time at 8:40 pm on March 18 (Friday).