Jay Park, Reasons for Leave 5.8 Million SNS "Ten Millions of Values? Values Unrefundable with Money" ('Point of Omniscient Interfere')

Jay Park has told why he left the social networking service of 5.8 million Followers.On MBC Point of Omniscient Interfere broadcast on the 19th, Jay Parks new song Ganadara music video behind the scenes was drawn.Jay Parks SNSFollowers has exceeded 5.8 million people, and suddenly they have left. There were many sayings that they are retiring as they go out to their agency, said Jeon Hyun-moo, MC.Jay Park said, I made a difficult decision. I decided to leave SNS to finish and organize beautifully and make new memories while resigning from my representative position for 10 years.It is worth billions of won, said Yang, who said, Even if it exceeds 10,000 people, it will be paid. It is a number of followers that can be tens of billions of dollars if you actively use it. Jay Park said, Followers, I think I can not value the number. Its 15 years of debut. I wanted to try a new challenge.I have a new company, and I am going to launch soju and start again from 0. I started a new SNS, he said. I have been working hard on new SNS because there are many things these days.

Jay Park has told why he left the social networking service of 5.8 million Followers.

On MBC 'Point of Omniscient Interfere' broadcast on the 19th, Jay Park's new song 'Ganadara' music video behind the scenes was drawn.

"Jay Park's SNSFollowers has exceeded 5.8 million people, and suddenly they have left. There were many sayings that they are retiring as they go out to their agency," said Jeon Hyun-moo, MC.

Jay Park said, "I made a difficult decision. I decided to leave SNS to finish and organize beautifully and make new memories while resigning from my representative position for 10 years."

"It is worth billions of won," said Yang, who said, "Even if it exceeds 10,000 people, it will be paid." It is a number of Followers that can be tens of billions of dollars if you actively use it. "

Jay Park said, "Followers, I think I can not value the number." "It's 15 years of debut. I wanted to try a new challenge. I have a new company, and I am going to launch soju and start again from 0. "

"I started a new SNS," he said. "I have been working hard on new SNS because there are many things these days."