Jang Gwang wife, Kim Jong-kook, met and thrilled "I didn't divorce and I'm on such a good day" (My Little Old Boy)

In SBS My Little Old Boy, Kim Jun-ho and Kim Jong-kook burst into a full Jang Gwang family and a fantasy smile.Kim Jun-ho and Kim Jong-kook focused on the Bengers attention in search of the Jang Gwang family home.They are trying to help Jang Gwang, who prepared a surprise event for his wife, who invited Kim Jong-kook, his wifes favorite entertainer, as well as challenging his usual dishes to focus his attention.Thanks to the cooking shit Jang Gwang and My Little Old Boy, the recording site was devastated by the combination of Miza, Junho, and Jongguk, which became a hot topic.The great octopus cookers of enormous size were sweating because of the octopus that continued to escape, and Jang Gwang, who finished the dish at the end of the twists and turns, was excited to surprise his wife.But the interest of his wife, Jang Gwang, who returned home, was all over Kim Jong-kook.Jang Gwangs dish was pushed to the back, and his wife, who received the end, said, I did not divorce and I have a good day.In addition, he objected to Why is my Little Old Boy? His son boasted his uncompromising gesture, saying Steam My Little Old Boy.So, My Little Old Boy Junho sided with his son, but it is the back door that he was laughing because he could not speak when the gift of the mothers day given by his son was released.The meeting between My Little Old Boy and Jang Gwang family can be found on SBS My Little Old Boy at 9:05 pm on Sunday, 20th.SBS

In SBS 'My Little Old Boy', Kim Jun-ho and Kim Jong-kook burst into a 'full' Jang Gwang family and a fantasy smile.

Kim Jun-ho and Kim Jong-kook focused on the Bengers' attention in search of the Jang Gwang family home. They are trying to help Jang Gwang, who prepared a surprise event for his wife, who invited Kim Jong-kook, his wife's favorite entertainer, as well as challenging his usual dishes to focus his attention.

Thanks to the 'cooking shit' Jang Gwang and My Little Old Boy, the recording site was devastated by the combination of Miza, Junho, and Jongguk, which became a hot topic. The great octopus cookers of enormous size were sweating because of the octopus that continued to escape, and Jang Gwang, who finished the dish at the end of the twists and turns, was excited to surprise his wife.

But the interest of his wife, Jang Gwang, who returned home, was all over Kim Jong-kook. Jang Gwang's dish was pushed to the back, and his wife, who received the end, said, "I did not divorce and I have a good day."

In addition, he objected to 'Why is My Little Old Boy?' His son boasted his uncompromising gesture, saying 'Steam My Little Old Boy'. So, 'My Little Old Boy' Junho sided with his son, but it is the back door that he was laughing because he could not speak when the gift of the mother's day given by his son was released.

The meeting between My Little Old Boy and Jang Gwang family can be found on SBS 'My Little Old Boy' at 9:05 pm on Sunday, 20th.

SBS