Jang Gwang wife "I Lived Without Divorce and It's a Good Day" Kim Jong-kook Sick (My Little Old Boy)

Actor Jang Gwang became a cold rice to his wife because of singer Kim Jong-kook.Kim Jun-ho and Kim Jong-kook visited the Jang Gwang family home in the recent SBS My Little Old Boy recording.They are to help Jang Gwang, who prepared a surprise event for his wife, who invited his wifes favorite entertainer Kim Jong-kook as well as challenging her usual dishes to focus her attention.Thanks to Cooking Poop Hand Jang Gwang and My Little Old Boy, the recording site was devastated by the combination of Miza, Junho and Jongguk, which became a hot topic.The great octopus cooks of enormous size were sweating because of the octopus that continued to escape, and Jang Gwang, who finished the dish at the end of the twists and turns, was excited to surprise his wife.But the interest of his wife, Jang Gwang, who returned home, was all over Kim Jong-kook; the dish that Jang Gwang did was pushed to the back, and the end was welcomed (?) One wife said, I lived without divorce, and this is a good day. She poured storm reaction toward the end and made the studio into a laughing sea.In addition, he objected to Why is my Little Old Boy? His son boasted his uncompromising gesture, saying Steam My Little Old Boy.So, My Little Old Boy Junho sided with his son, but it is the back door that he was laughing because he could not speak when the gift of the mothers day given by his son was released.My Little Old Boy, The Jang Gwang Familys Meet will air March 20 at 9:05 p.m.

Actor Jang Gwang became a cold rice to his wife because of singer Kim Jong-kook.

Kim Jun-ho and Kim Jong-kook visited the Jang Gwang family home in the recent SBS 'My Little Old Boy' recording.

They are to help Jang Gwang, who prepared a surprise event for his wife, who invited his wife's favorite entertainer Kim Jong-kook as well as challenging her usual dishes to focus her attention.

Thanks to 'Cooking Poop Hand' Jang Gwang and 'My Little Old Boy', the recording site was devastated by the combination of Miza, Junho and Jongguk, which became a hot topic. The great octopus cooks of enormous size were sweating because of the octopus that continued to escape, and Jang Gwang, who finished the dish at the end of the twists and turns, was excited to surprise his wife.

But the interest of his wife, Jang Gwang, who returned home, was all over Kim Jong-kook; the dish that Jang Gwang did was pushed to the back, and the end was welcomed (? ) One wife said, "I lived without divorce, and this is a good day." She poured storm reaction toward the end and made the studio into a laughing sea.

In addition, he objected to 'Why is My Little Old Boy?' His son boasted his uncompromising gesture, saying 'Steam My Little Old Boy'. So, 'My Little Old Boy' Junho sided with his son, but it is the back door that he was laughing because he could not speak when the gift of the mother's day given by his son was released.

My Little Old Boy, The Jang Gwang Family's Meet will air March 20 at 9:05 p.m.