Is she a bride-to-be who is about to marry? Lee Se-young, no-nosed, disastrous nose-forming process 'shock' (Oh! issue)

Gag Woman Lee Se-young, who is known to be about to marry soon, has been attracting the attention of netizens by boldly revealing all the molding processes.On the 27th, Lee Se-young uploaded a video of a week of nose surgery with a comment on Isolation and nasal surgery recovery, it was a long recovery period through personal SNS.In the public footage, Lee Se-young delivered the process of recovering nose plastic surgery, especially after the surgery, and after the swelling and recovery, she made up and showed the tapering traces of the surgery without hiding.This is the first day of the two days, and the video is re-examined and attracting the attention of netizens. This is the top ranking of real-time portal sites, and continues to warm up online.He would, too, because Lee Se-young boldly revealed the post-nostalgia image, and his face was more shocked by the unrecognizable swelling of his features.Sacrifice for those interested in nose molding, however much YouTube video (?I am worried that she will be able to disclose without a mosaic process, which is about to be married.Earlier on the 3rd, Lee Se-young posted a video showing Confessions that he will re-operate his nose, which has fallen down through YouTube channel YPTV, which he runs with his Japanese boyfriend Ippei Chan.Ill have nose surgery again in a year after double eyelid surgery.Lee Se-young, who has been steadily hit by a nose filler more than eight times since he was 20 years old, said, I had no nose at all, I did not have a nose, I actually had a nose, he added coolly, adding, I have been in my thirties every year since I was 20 years old.Lee Se-young later revealed the melt of the fumigator with the recent news that he came to melt the nose filler before the nose surge, but the surroundings of the nose were red at that time.Lee Se-young, who emphasized that this video does not encourage plastic surgery, said, I wanted to share all of my YouTuber and share all of my things with you. He said, I will take a photo of the operation and a V log on the day of surgery after surgery.And Lee Se-young, who showed up until the post-molding as promised.In the video, Lee Se-young recalled, I had a nose bone cut, and I applied disinfectant to my face just before I had a nose surgery. I applied disinfectant deeply to my nose.He said, I have a lot of swelling on my chin. My mucous membranes are swollen in my nose, and I keep getting snotty.It is more difficult for nose surgery than twins to recover, because it is difficult for people to breathe and wear masks. Lee Se-young is currently in public relationship with a Japanese boyfriend.Since the two men have gathered topics by revealing their marriage plans next year, it seems that many people have been concerned and interested in Lee Se-youngs bold release of the marriage.]SNS

Gag Woman Lee Se-young, who is known to be about to marry soon, has been attracting the attention of netizens by boldly revealing all the molding processes.

On the 27th, Lee Se-young uploaded a video of a week of nose surgery with a comment on "Isolation and nasal surgery recovery, it was a long recovery period" through personal SNS. In the public footage, Lee Se-young delivered the process of recovering nose plastic surgery, especially after the surgery, and after the swelling and recovery, she made up and showed the tapering traces of the surgery without hiding.

This is the first day of the two days, and the video is re-examined and attracting the attention of netizens. This is the top ranking of real-time portal sites, and continues to warm up online.

He would, too, because Lee Se-young boldly revealed the post-nostalgia image, and his face was more shocked by the unrecognizable swelling of his features. Sacrifice for those interested in nose molding, however much YouTube video (? I am worried that she will be able to disclose without a mosaic process, which is about to be married.

Earlier on the 3rd, Lee Se-young posted a video showing Confessions that he will re-operate his nose, which has fallen down through YouTube channel YPTV, which he runs with his Japanese boyfriend Ippei Chan. I'll have nose surgery again in a year after double eyelid surgery.

Lee Se-young, who has been steadily hit by a nose filler more than eight times since he was 20 years old, said, "I had no nose at all, I did not have a nose, I actually had a nose," he added coolly, adding, "I have been in my thirties every year since I was 20 years old.

Lee Se-young later revealed the melt of the fumigator with the recent news that he came to melt the nose filler before the nose surge, but the surroundings of the nose were red at that time. Lee Se-young, who emphasized that this video does not encourage plastic surgery, said, "I wanted to share all of my YouTuber and share all of my things with you." He said, "I will take a photo of the operation and a V log on the day of surgery after surgery."

And Lee Se-young, who showed up until the post-molding as promised. In the video, Lee Se-young recalled, "I had a nose bone cut," and "I applied disinfectant to my face just before I had a nose surgery. I applied disinfectant deeply to my nose." He said, “I have a lot of swelling on my chin. My mucous membranes are swollen in my nose, and I keep getting snotty. It is more difficult for nose surgery than twins to recover, because it is difficult for people to breathe and wear masks. "

Lee Se-young is currently in public relationship with a Japanese boyfriend. Since the two men have gathered topics by revealing their marriage plans next year, it seems that many people have been concerned and interested in Lee Se-young's bold release of the marriage.

]'SNS'