Lim Young-woong 'Now I believe only' Passion Stone Celeb 'Unforgettable Masterpiece'

Passion Doll Celeb voted and ranked one of the 21 famous songs registered as candidates on February 24-3 and 10 in Theme Pick, which selects fans One Pick (ONE-PICK) every week with a new theme.Lim Young-woongs Now I Believe Only won the first place with 72,000 votes in the theme theme theme Unforgettable Masterpiece survey with a total of 110,000 people.Songgain Photo of My Heart received 11,000 votes and achieved second place.The candidates include Why are you coming out there, My best in my heart, Sad Wind, Kim Ho Joong I love you more than me, and Jeon Yoo Jin, Lee Chan-wons time-in-the-year, Jang Min-hos Do not read and read, and Kim Hee-jae Come along.Lim Young-woong, who achieved the top spot, was advertised as an official music video of Lim Young-woong in the Passion Stone Celeb application.The official Music Video of Now I Trust Only has achieved 2 million views, and the cumulative number of views on the official YouTube channel has exceeded 1.29 billion views.The subscribers of Lim Young-woongShorts, an independent channel in the official YouTube channel, also reach 210,000 people and meet with fans with steady video.

"Passion Doll Celeb" voted and ranked one of the 21 famous songs registered as candidates on February 24-3 and 10 in "Theme Pick", which selects fans' One Pick (ONE-PICK) every week with a new theme.

Lim Young-woong's "Now I Believe Only" won the first place with 72,000 votes in the theme theme theme "Unforgettable Masterpiece" survey with a total of 110,000 people. Songgain 'Photo of My Heart' received 11,000 votes and achieved second place.

The candidates include 'Why are you coming out there', 'My best in my heart', 'Sad Wind', 'Kim Ho Joong' I love you more than me', and 'Jeon Yoo Jin' ', Lee Chan-won's 'time-in-the-year', Jang Min-ho's 'Do not read and read', and Kim Hee-jae 'Come along'.

Lim Young-woong, who achieved the top spot, was advertised as an official Music Video of Lim Young-woong in the 'Passion Stone Celeb' application. The official Music Video of "Now I Trust Only" has achieved 2 million views, and the cumulative number of views on the official YouTube channel has exceeded 1.29 billion views. The subscribers of 'Lim Young-woongShorts', an independent channel in the official YouTube channel, also reach 210,000 people and meet with fans with steady video.