'I'm Solo' English, I'm a regular performer.

I Solo has been a part of the evil that the 6th English character pours toward him. In the program starring the general public, there are a lot of evils that are over the top.Recently, the 6th English character who appeared in SBS Plus entertainment program I Solo posted a long article through his SNS.In the open article, Youngja said, I would like to ask you not to slander other performers because of me.We feel that all of our 6th cast members are good people and are still doing well peacefully.  I would like to thank all the cast members including me for a little generously. Previously, Youngja is receiving the audiences Cheering with a consistent mind toward Youngho.However, Youngho showed a trouble between English and Oksun, and in the process, the situation was drawn in which the English was hurt.Some viewers criticized Younghos attitude, and Youngja opened his own words to prevent the situation.In addition, he also mentioned the appearance evaluation that the public can not avoid in the broadcast appearance. I will continue to monitor and delete the evil that runs on my personal account comments.I cant do anything about being ugly. If you dont want to see me, close your precious eyes for a moment when I come out.But I think my face is just lovely, which was ugly as I got older. It is not the first time that a public performer suffers from evil.Recently, the 4th performer, Jung Sook, was baptized by the evil spirits of Lee Jae-myeong, who premonitioned the election of the Democratic presidential candidate.In particular, as shamans are jobs, the premonition of chastity has caused indiscriminate attacks.In the end, Jung Sook appealed for pain for the evil through his SNS. I will not delete the post I posted on the 10th.I will not tolerate indiscriminate complaints, profanity, and derogatory remarks, but I will report, delete, and block them. It is a problem for me to fall off. Did I commit a crime, incited others, or harmed others?There is no reason to listen to the Indiscreet vile. Finally, If you do not like me, you may not be interested in passing by.I am sorry that I have disgraced the face of the god and disgraced the honor of other shamans, but I have done nothing wrong to you.  Shame on what you are saying before you say that you are rash.In a word, people may die, live, and be hurt for 10 years. I am Solo, which is loved by many viewers with the realism that ordinary people appear to find a mate.The real love story of the general public, not the broadcaster, is drawing enthusiastic reactions in that it draws the sympathy of many people.However, after the broadcast appearance, interest in the performers is becoming poisonous, and there is a concern.In particular, the public performers are not able to overcome the evil, and the pain is often appealed to, and the worries of viewers are continuing.

"I Solo" has been a part of the evil that the 6th English character pours toward him. In the program starring the general public, there are a lot of evils that are over the top.

Recently, the 6th English character who appeared in SBS Plus entertainment program 'I Solo' posted a long article through his SNS.

In the open article, Youngja said, "I would like to ask you not to slander other performers because of me. We feel that all of our 6th cast members are good people and are still doing well peacefully. "" I would like to thank all the cast members including me for a little generously. "

Previously, Youngja is receiving the audience's Cheering with a consistent mind toward Youngho. However, Youngho showed a trouble between English and Oksun, and in the process, the situation was drawn in which the English was hurt. Some viewers criticized Youngho's attitude, and Youngja opened his own words to prevent the situation.

In addition, he also mentioned the appearance evaluation that the public can not avoid in the broadcast appearance. "I will continue to monitor and delete the evil that runs on my personal account comments. I can’t do anything about being ugly. If you don’t want to see me, close your precious eyes for a moment when I come out. But I think my face is just lovely, which was ugly as I got older. "

It is not the first time that a public performer suffers from evil. Recently, the 4th performer, Jung Sook, was baptized by the evil spirits of Lee Jae-myeong, who Premonitioned the election of the Democratic presidential candidate. In particular, as shamans are jobs, the Premonition of chastity has caused indiscriminate attacks.

In the end, Jung Sook appealed for pain for the evil through his SNS. "I will not delete the post I posted on the 10th. I will not tolerate indiscriminate complaints, profanity, and derogatory remarks, but I will report, delete, and block them. "

"It is a problem for me to fall off. Did I commit a crime, incited others, or harmed others? There is no reason to listen to the Indiscreet vile. "

Finally, "If you do not like me, you may not be interested in passing by. I am sorry that I have disgraced the face of the god and disgraced the honor of other shamans, but I have done nothing wrong to you. "" Shame on what you are saying before you say that you are rash. In a word, people may die, live, and be hurt for 10 years. "

'I am Solo', which is loved by many viewers with the Realism that ordinary people appear to find a mate. The Real love story of the general public, not the broadcaster, is drawing enthusiastic reactions in that it draws the sympathy of many people.

However, after the broadcast appearance, interest in the performers is becoming poisonous, and there is a concern. In particular, the public performers are not able to overcome the evil, and the pain is often appealed to, and the worries of viewers are continuing.