'I'm Solo 6' marriage couple revealed "marriage decision in less than 100 days"

On the NQQ channel, the 6th marriage couple interview, which is focused on the attention of the ultra-high-level people in I SOLO (hereinafter: I Solo) tonight (30th), will be released immediately after the main broadcast of I Solo.This interview will be broadcast as I Solo Hanako to Anne, and I interviewed the 6th marriage couple who was born in I Solo for the fourth time.In the meantime, many viewers have wondered about the fact that the fourth marriage couple, who had been wrapped in a veil, decided to marriage less than 100 days after meeting, as well as the fateful moment of marriage couples and the cooking time of the pre-married couple falling in honey,Meanwhile, I Solo Hanako to Anne will be broadcast simultaneously on the NQQ channel and Naver NOW at 11:50 pm on the same day.Im Solo.

On the NQQ channel, the 6th marriage couple interview, which is focused on the attention of the ultra-high-level people in I Solo (hereinafter: I Solo) tonight (30th), will be released immediately after the main broadcast of I Solo.

This interview will be broadcast as 'I Solo Hanako to Anne', and I interviewed the 6th marriage couple who was born in 'I Solo' for the fourth time.

In the meantime, many viewers have wondered about the fact that the fourth marriage couple, who had been wrapped in a veil, decided to marriage less than 100 days after meeting, as well as the fateful moment of marriage couples and the cooking time of the pre-married couple falling in honey,

Meanwhile, I Solo Hanako to Anne will be broadcast simultaneously on the NQQ channel and Naver NOW at 11:50 pm on the same day.

"I'm Solo."