'I'm Solo' 4th marriage couple born? Salary release living expenses plan

The romance that makes you feel from the 6th stage of Im SOLO (I Solo) to marriage unfolds.A Reversal story couple will be born on March 9th, which will be released on SBS PLUS and NQQs Real dating program Im SOLO to discuss the marriage plan.A pair of Solo men and women who entered the second Date are pink around the beginning of the restaurant.Solo says, This may be my disadvantage, but I am more interested in how to live if I marriage than what date I will do when I have a love.Solo Nam says, I am so good, and Solo wakes up and expresses her joy with her whole body.The two Tikitaka MC Defconn, who made the quiet Italian restaurant buzz, hit the water ovation and said, I think the fourth marriage couple will be born soon.After a while, the two of them are hotly lit up in the marriage atmosphere, including revealing each others salaries.Solo Nam said, How about a man who receives a monthly OO? Solo said, I have to plan the Baro living expenses from tomorrow.Were small and medium-sized companies that walk together. 3MC Defconn, Lee Kyung, and Songhai also shout cheers, Wow, and the company is a small business that walks around.At the end of Date, this Solo woman says, I am so grateful to the producers, and says, Lets start with wedding photography, we have to provide data after two months.3MC cries out, Are you born with the fourth marriage couple?Whether the two can make a smooth goal not only for the final choice but also for the marriage, attention is focused on the romance of the sixth period.

The romance that makes you feel from the 6th stage of I'm Solo (I Solo) to marriage unfolds.

A Reversal story couple will be born on March 9th, which will be released on SBS PLUS and NQQ's Real dating program 'I'm Solo' to discuss the marriage plan.

A pair of Solo men and women who entered the second Date are pink around the beginning of the restaurant. Solo says, "This may be my disadvantage, but I am more interested in how to live if I marriage than what Date I will do when I have a love." Solo Nam says, "I am so good," and Solo wakes up and expresses her joy with her whole body.

The two Tikitaka MC Defconn, who made the quiet Italian restaurant buzz, hit the "water ovation" and said, "I think the fourth marriage couple will be born soon."

After a while, the two of them are hotly lit up in the marriage atmosphere, including revealing each other's salaries. Solo Nam said, "How about a man who receives a monthly OO?" Solo said, "I have to plan the Baro living expenses from tomorrow. “We’re small and medium-sized companies that walk together.” 3MC Defconn, Lee Kyung, and Songhai also shout cheers, “Wow,” and the company is a small business that walks around.

At the end of Date, this Solo woman says, "I am so grateful to the producers," and says, "Let's start with wedding photography, we have to provide data after two months."

3MC cries out, "Are you born with the fourth marriage couple?" Whether the two can make a smooth goal not only for the final choice but also for the marriage, attention is focused on the romance of the sixth period.