"I'm happy to be dating a five-year-old girl for 10 years." 32-year-old Harry Potter, married this year.

Harry Potter Daniel REDcliffe, 32, expressed his happy feelings for his 10th year since he was dating five-year-old Hello and My Dolly Girlfriend Erin Dark, 37.They met for the first time in 2013 when they filmed the drama Killing Darlings and are dating until now.Ive been living a wonderful life, he told the entertainment media People on the 25th (local time). Ive been with GFriend for almost a decade, and were really happy.Im just about to take the Weird: The Al Yankovic Story.This is one of the most enjoyable and interesting experiences of my career: Ill be performing Broadway following the final season of the year, Miracle Walker, and theres a lot of good things happening to me this year.Im really glad everything has gone this far.We can both write, so we can write something together someday, he said, expecting it to be a really cool thing.He worked with Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum in his new film Lost City.RED Cliff said, GFriend is a huge fan of Sandra Block.When I said, Theres Channing Tatum and Sandra Bullock before I even read the script, I liked Hello and My Dolly Girlfriend, he said.They attended the screening of the Lost City New York City Tassmaker at the Whitby Hotel in New York City, USA, on the 14th (local time).The first time she made an appearance in the public after stepping on the RED carpet together at the Tony Awards in June 2014.Earlier, REDcliffe told Playboy in October 2015, Theres a moment when she makes me laugh, and Im laughing as me, not as my character.She was incredibly funny and smart, he said, expressing deep affection.Meanwhile, the film Lost City opens in Korea on April 20 as a variety adventure depicting their unpredictable escape operations to save her as best-selling author Loretta (Sandra Bullock), who knows the only clue about the legendary tressor, is kidnapped as a dangerous island.
Harry Potter Daniel REDcliffe, 32, expressed his happy feelings for his 10th year since he was dating five-year-old Hello and My Dolly Girlfriend Erin Dark, 37.They met for the first time in 2013 when they filmed the drama Killing Darlings and are dating until now.Ive been living a wonderful life, he told the entertainment media People on the 25th (local time). Ive been with GFriend for almost a decade, and were really happy.Im just about to take the Weird: The Al Yankovic Story.This is one of the most enjoyable and interesting experiences of my career: Ill be performing Broadway following the final season of the year, Miracle Walker, and theres a lot of good things happening to me this year.Im really glad everything has gone this far.We can both write, so we can write something together someday, he said, expecting it to be a really cool thing.He worked with Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum in his new film Lost City.RED Cliff said, GFriend is a huge fan of Sandra Block.When I said, Theres Channing Tatum and Sandra Bullock before I even read the script, I liked Hello and My Dolly Girlfriend, he said.They attended the screening of the Lost City New York City Tassmaker at the Whitby Hotel in New York City, USA, on the 14th (local time).The first time she made an appearance in the public after stepping on the RED carpet together at the Tony Awards in June 2014.Earlier, REDcliffe told Playboy in October 2015, Theres a moment when she makes me laugh, and Im laughing as me, not as my character.She was incredibly funny and smart, he said, expressing deep affection.Meanwhile, the film Lost City opens in Korea on April 20 as a variety adventure depicting their unpredictable escape operations to save her as best-selling author Loretta (Sandra Bullock), who knows the only clue about the legendary tressor, is kidnapped as a dangerous island.

Harry Potter Daniel REDcliffe, 32, expressed his happy feelings for his 10th year since he was dating five-year-old Hello and My Dolly Girlfriend Erin Dark, 37.

They met for the first time in 2013 when they filmed the drama 'Killing Darlings' and are dating until now.

“I’ve been living a wonderful life,” he told the entertainment media People on the 25th (local time). “I’ve been with GFriend for almost a decade, and we’re really happy.”

“I’m just about to take the Weird: The Al Yankovic Story. This is one of the most enjoyable and interesting experiences of my career: I'll be performing Broadway following the final season of the year, Miracle Walker, and there's a lot of good things happening to me this year. I’m really glad everything has gone this far.”

“We can both write, so we can write something together someday,” he said, expecting it to be “a really cool thing.”

He worked with Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum in his new film Lost City.

RED Cliff said, "GFriend is a huge fan of Sandra Block. “When I said, ‘There’s Channing Tatum and Sandra Bullock’ before I even read the script, I liked Hello and My Dolly Girlfriend,” he said.

They attended the screening of the "Lost City" New York City Tassmaker at the Whitby Hotel in New York City, USA, on the 14th (local time). The first time she made an appearance in the public after stepping on the RED carpet together at the Tony Awards in June 2014.

Earlier, REDcliffe told Playboy in October 2015, "There's a moment when she makes me laugh, and I'm laughing as me, not as my character. She was incREDibly funny and smart, "he said, expressing deep affection.

Meanwhile, the film "Lost City" opens in Korea on April 20 as a variety adventure depicting their unpREDictable escape operations to save her as best-selling author Loretta (Sandra Bullock), who knows the only clue about the legendary tressor, is kidnapped as a dangerous island.