"Map to go again" Kim Ji-seok "Osaka University, embarrassed by changes after Corona"

Actor Kim Ji-Seok said he was surprised by the Osaka University landscape, which has changed since Corona 19.Kim Ji-seok said, What kind of shock and impression did you get from the place I knew after Corona 19 and the other travel destination?There were a lot of people who took pictures in front of the original Takoyaki house and in front of the marathon sign.I was embarrassed by the way I looked at it now, but I wanted to say, This is reality.Re-alignment map is a single map that will pierce the sky road blocked in the Corona era, and a LAN ship world travel program that makes your longing memories of overseas travel a reality.Every Thursday at 8 p.m.

Actor Kim Ji-seok said he was surprised by the Osaka University landscape, which has changed since Corona 19.

Kim Ji-seok said, "What kind of shock and impression did you get from the place I knew after Corona 19 and the other travel destination?"

"There were a lot of people who took pictures in front of the original Takoyaki house and in front of the marathon sign. I was embarrassed by the way I looked at it now, but I wanted to say, "This is reality."

'Re-alignment map' is a single map that will pierce the sky road blocked in the Corona era, and a LAN ship world travel program that makes your longing memories of overseas travel a reality.

Every Thursday at 8 p.m.