'I Solo' 6th, Three Couples Birth Young Sik Jung Sook marriage Announcement

In the I Solo sixth, three couples succeeded in pairing.On the 30th broadcast NQQ, SBS PLUS entertainment program I Solo (Im SOLO), the final Choices of the 6th Solo were drawn.I have been greedy to be my person since the first moment I saw him, and I still want to continue to meet for a long time, said Young-sik.Jung Sook said, There are a lot of words that one person wants to say, but I will omit it because of the time relationship.Young-ho said, When I first came and now I think a lot of things are changing. I have a lot of memories. I hope this memory will continue.I was really happy to meet a perfectly attractive male and female performer without any place.I am going to try a long-distance love now. He became the second final couple to Choice Young-ho.Hyun Sook said, I want to continue my relationship as a good friend with a good relationship in the future. However, there is a relationship, but I do not think there is my couple here. How was the innocent person who did not have a good name? I am so grateful for the kindness and kindness of such a innocent person.Im not going to do the final Choices, he said.It was good to be able to live in Wangsoo for a few days.It was better because you were the first people who met me who became Kwangsoo. Some people wanted my heart to reach here, but unfortunately Kwangsoos voice seemed to be a little small.Thank you, Young-soo said. Thank you so much for being so nice to me. Ill miss you forever.I am grateful for your care, too, Choices said.Ok Soon said, It seems that the moments I can not really forget for 4 nights and 5 days.Especially, there were people who came to me first and expressed it, so I think the moments were happier here. It was 4 nights and 5 days that I had a lot of troubles.I feel sorry for the other person and regret for myself. I will not do the final Choices. Young-chul said, I think I want to see it. After conveying my heart to each person, I Choices Young-sook.Sang-chul said, I came with a really light heart, but I was not light and I tried not to be impatient, but I was impatient. I tried not to care, but I was still nervous.Young Sook said, I would like to say thank you so much to all six people for four nights and five days.I am grateful for telling me how to express myself to AI and expressing my heart to me so that I can treat people honestly. In addition, the main characters who achieved the final Choices and marriage at the same time were revealed.I met on Mars, but I congratulate you on getting married in this wedding dress on Earth, Defcon said.

In the 'I Solo' sixth, three Couples succeeded in pairing.

On the 30th broadcast NQQ, SBS PLUS entertainment program "I Solo" (I'm Solo), the final Choices of the 6th Solo were drawn.

"I have been greedy to be my person since the first moment I saw him, and I still want to continue to meet for a long time," said Young-sik. Jung Sook said, "There are a lot of words that one person wants to say, but I will omit it because of the time relationship."

Young-ho said, "When I first came and now I think a lot of things are changing. I have a lot of memories. I hope this memory will continue." "I was really happy to meet a perfectly attractive male and female performer without any place. I am going to try a long-distance love now. "He became the second final Couple to Choice Young-ho.

Hyun Sook said, "I want to continue my relationship as a good friend with a good relationship in the future." However, there is a relationship, but I do not think there is my Couple here. "

"How was the innocent person who did not have a good name?" "I am so grateful for the kindness and kindness of such a innocent person. I'm not going to do the final Choices," he said.

"It was good to be able to live in Wangsoo for a few days. "It was better because you were the first people who met me who became Kwangsoo." "Some people wanted my heart to reach here, but unfortunately Kwangsoo's voice seemed to be a little small."

"Thank you," Young-soo said. "Thank you so much for being so nice to me. I'll miss you forever. I am grateful for your care, too, "Choices said.

Ok Soon said, "It seems that the moments I can not really forget for 4 nights and 5 days. Especially, there were people who came to me first and expressed it, so I think the moments were happier here. "It was 4 nights and 5 days that I had a lot of troubles. I feel sorry for the other person and regret for myself. I will not do the final Choices. "

Young-chul said, "I think I want to see it." After conveying my heart to each person, I Choices Young-sook. Sang-chul said, "I came with a really light heart, but I was not light and I tried not to be impatient, but I was impatient. I tried not to care, but I was still nervous."

Young Sook said, "I would like to say thank you so much to all six people for four nights and five days. I am grateful for telling me how to express myself to AI and expressing my heart to me so that I can treat people honestly. "

In addition, the main characters who achieved the final Choices and marriage at the same time were revealed. "I met on Mars, but I congratulate you on getting married in this wedding dress on Earth," Defcon said.